Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectNear Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=7658
7658, Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey, here at work we do a lot of work for Mazda. We got invited to this Rev it up thing. I really wanted to go, but i cant take the time off because Im taking time off in a few weeks to do my engine swap. Check this out http://www.mazdarevitup.com . If anyone wants to goto this I will just tell the HR dept I am going to go and you can go as me. Its free and you can bring yourself and a guest. I think you get to drive mazda cars on the oval track and if you have the best time you get to go on to the national championship. first come first serve! i only got 2 spots. let me know. 1 catch, if i do decide to go im going to renig on the deal! heheh }(
7659, RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?
Posted by Jesters Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I signed up for the one in Phily on July 19. I cant wait. My friend signed up for one at Raceway Park where you drive BMW's. Personally, I'd rather drive the Mazda 6.

7665, RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?
Posted by Michael_97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm going on Sunday, get to beat up on the Mazda 6. Then there are like 3 drivign schools you can take I think. Should be fun.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC
7671, RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?
Posted by KidEvo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I think theres one in Belmont NY in August.
7674, RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?
Posted by Jesters Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>I'm going on Sunday, get to beat up on the Mazda 6. Then
>there are like 3 drivign schools you can take I think. Should
>be fun.

There are actual schools around the Jersey too? Where at? Do you use your own car?

7672, RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?
Posted by tonyz007, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
just did the one in st.louis is was pretty fun scored some good times for a mazda 6 wish i could have taken my car around the track probably would have cut the time in half was worth the 39 dollars you get a hat too
7697, RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?
Posted by babybeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey, were you from? I'm out in the NW burbs. I'd love to go.

IM me later or something.
I generated this page in 0.0078451633453369 seconds, executing 7 queries.