Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4309
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSSep-15-02 11:46 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4324, "RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond"
In response to In response to 14

DAMN, I can't go. I'm going to the Blue Springs Homecoming dance @ 8pm But @ 1pm I have to go to Chillicothe MO To see my brother get married. :o( When are we gonna go meet on Noland Road yall? There are so many cars up there these days. We need to show everyone that Eclipses are KING! Maybe we could arrange this one next. Chad and I wouldn't have to drive so damn far. (Right Chad!) You guys have fun. You won't miss me. All I know about Eclipses is that the auto ones are slow, the turbo ones are fast... but they all look good. Plus mine is Almost TOTALY STOCK. Except for my homeade 2gnt stickers (I'll post pictures soon) You guys keep it real.

I'm out

-Chip

Edit- My Spelling looked like I came from 1st grade. I need to slow down... Peace
-Chip

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond [View all] , Twiste, Sep-11-02 01:19 PM
  RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, BlitZEclipse, Sep-11-02 02:25 PM, #1
RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, Erik, Sep-11-02 03:44 PM, #2
      RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, OZ_GS, Sep-11-02 04:13 PM, #3
           RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, BlitZEclipse, Sep-12-02 05:11 AM, #4
                RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, Erik, Sep-12-02 11:26 AM, #5
                     RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, OZ_GS, Sep-12-02 12:29 PM, #6
                          RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, Twiste, Sep-12-02 02:10 PM, #7
                               RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, BlitZEclipse, Sep-12-02 02:28 PM, #8
                                    RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, OZ_GS, Sep-12-02 02:58 PM, #9
                                         RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, Erik, Sep-13-02 12:31 AM, #10
                                              RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, OZ_GS, Sep-13-02 12:42 AM, #11
                                                   RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, BlitZEclipse, Sep-13-02 07:20 AM, #12
                                                        RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, Twiste, Sep-13-02 02:58 PM, #13
                                                             RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, BlitZEclipse, Sep-15-02 10:24 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, 1998EclipseRS, Sep-15-02 11:46 AM #15
                                                                       RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, Erik, Sep-16-02 03:53 AM, #16
                                                                            RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, Twiste, Sep-16-02 01:52 PM, #17
                                                                                 RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, BlitZEclipse, Sep-16-02 02:29 PM, #18
                                                                                      RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, Twiste, Sep-19-02 02:03 PM, #19
                                                                                           RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, OZ_GS, Sep-20-02 12:41 AM, #20
                                                                                                RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, Erik, Sep-20-02 03:39 AM, #21
                                                                                                     RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, BlitZEclipse, Sep-20-02 09:17 AM, #22
                                                                                                          RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond, OZ_GS, Sep-21-02 01:07 PM, #23

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4309 Previous topic | Next topic