Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectSetting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=4309
4309, Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Posted by Twiste, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
We are trying to set up another KC meet sometime soon for those who missed it last time or for those who didnt have their cars working. My friend (KCMatrix) is working on getting some of the guys on his Matrix board to come too. We just need to work on setting up a time and place. Im going to the KCSR forum and posting about it there also. Reply to this thread or email me at Twiste2@yahoo.com if you are interested in another meet.
4310, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Posted by BlitZEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am very interested, since i havent made it to any of them. I will request off the next to saturdays after this one so one of those would be preferable for me.

Thanx

Ryan
4311, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Posted by Erik, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sat, this weekend and next should be all good!
4312, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Posted by OZ_GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Interested for sure....

Chad
4313, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
I will request off next saturday, i will try my hardest to make this one.
Ryan

4314, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Any news? My old lady wants to start making plans and I'm putting her off so I can put this in the schedule.
4315, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Twistie.....

Any idea on when its going to be???

Chad
4316, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
how about Sat. the 20th? I dont know where at yet, but i should have my car up and running by then as long as my headers get in. Let's try and make it in the afternoon cause i know some people cant make it till the afternoon. We might be able to do it at Shawnee Mission Park again but i dont know if you have to spend money to reserve a shelter. Ill try and figure out more and get back to you guys in the next couple days.
4317, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Hey Twistie that saturday is the 21st of september the 20th is friday :p i got that off from work so that is the day i can make it.

Thanx for the set up.

Ryan
4318, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
I will probably have my kids with me but I can make it that day..... The park would be ok cuz then my kids would have somewhere to run around.... Maybe over by the tower...

Chad
4319, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Cool w/ me. I have to meet w/ the pastor for wedding stuff that day I think, but we'll make it quick. Chad- you should invest in some of that steel cable and make like leashes for about 150 yards, so when you bring them out you can just let them go and reel them in when it's time to go! I'm kidding w/ ya, maybe your next option isn't boost, it's a DVD player for da kids! I'll probably play w/ the kids and you guys and talk about cars. I have to brush up on my cartoon watching first!
4320, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Thats not a bad idea ... I could just get a winch for the front of my car and reel em in that way. Yeah I thought about doing some video in my car but I think my wife would get a bit upset because she usually has the kids in her car.

Oh well...

Chad
4321, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
That all sounds great to me. How about a time and specific place to meet and what i need to bring?

TIA

Ryan
4322, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Right, Sat the 21st. We want to have it from 3-around 7 or 8. Do you guys want to have food there and everything this time? last time we had one noone really ate anything. Drinks will be a plus though. I guess I can try and reserve a shelter at Shawnee Mission Park. I will try and do it next week. so...

Shawnee Mission Park
Sat. Sept. 21st
3 p.m.-7/8 p.m.

Sound good to everyone else?
4323, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
That sounds great to me i can bring drinks, foot, or whatever, what shelter/place will it be at.

TIA

Ryan
4324, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Posted by 1998EclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
DAMN, I can't go. I'm going to the Blue Springs Homecoming dance @ 8pm But @ 1pm I have to go to Chillicothe MO To see my brother get married. :o( When are we gonna go meet on Noland Road yall? There are so many cars up there these days. We need to show everyone that Eclipses are KING! Maybe we could arrange this one next. Chad and I wouldn't have to drive so damn far. (Right Chad!) You guys have fun. You won't miss me. All I know about Eclipses is that the auto ones are slow, the turbo ones are fast... but they all look good. Plus mine is Almost TOTALY STOCK. Except for my homeade 2gnt stickers (I'll post pictures soon) You guys keep it real.

I'm out

-Chip

Edit- My Spelling looked like I came from 1st grade. I need to slow down... Peace
-Chip
4325, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
I can bring drinks. If we want to get a grill going then let me know so I know to bring food. Hot dogs are cheap and easy if we want to do that. Oh yeah, the woman is leaving town and she's turning me loose!!! Now I have to fix a warped rotor and I'm good to go!
4326, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
We will all meet over by the tower at 3 and grab some picnic tables over in that vicinity. There is a parking lot where we can all park over there too. Just be there around 3 on Sat. and bring whatever you deem necessary. I can't guaruntee that i will be there because my car wont be ready but i might ride with KCMatrix.
4327, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
I will be there and will bring some food and or drinks

See ya there

Ryan
4328, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
I wont be able to be there till around 5 or 6 i think cause i now have to work till then. I will try and get off early but my car will not be present. My header hasnt come in yet so i cant get it installed.
4329, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
So we have...

Erik
Ryan
Devon
and myself......

With just the 3 DSMs.....

We should just make it at 5:00 then ....

I won't be able to stay too long, but definitely long enough for a little ride in Erik's turbo and we can also get some good pics....Its supposed to be pretty nice tomorrow.

Chad
4330, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
5 is good w/ me. I'll be down hopefully today as soon as I get the car fixed.
4331, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Thats all good for me, I'll se you guys at five, it will try and bring my friend in his stealth if he wants to come.

TIA

Ryan

4332, RE: Setting up the next DSM/car meet in KC! KCDSMers please respond
Hey Ryan....

Thanks for bringing the soda...It was nice to meet you!!

Here are some pics you can use for your sig if you want to. Just check out the properties of the one you want and cut and paste the URL into your sig.

Chad

I generated this page in 0.012037038803101 seconds, executing 7 queries.