Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #721
View in linear mode

Subject: "Gettin freaked out...." Previous topic | Next topic
Eclipse148celMar-03-02 05:33 PM
Member since Feb 02nd 2002
143 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#721, "Gettin freaked out...."

okok, here's the situation...

I keep reading about manual gs's getting relatively high track times.
I recently raced a 2001 v6 stang and kept up pretty well... we got to about 90 before we had to slow down... by that point i was 1 to 1 1/2 car lengths behind him. He later told me his last 1/4 mile time was 14.1. he's got wide tires on rear, cold air, dual exhaust, alcohol injection, p&p on top intake, and underdrive pulley.we went from red light.. BTW, I have a 96gs stick with short ram intake, exhaust, and small weight reduction..

The thing is, i've never been to the track to test my car, so i'm getting worried when people with similar cars are gettng such high 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile times...
I feel i will be pleasently surprised or recieve a rude awakening the first time. haha....hmmmmmmm
okok
lemme know if i'm being ignorant.
Later,
K

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Gettin freaked out.... [View all] , Eclipse148cel, Mar-03-02 05:33 PM
  RE: Gettin freaked out...., ModeratorVX100, Mar-04-02 01:07 AM, #1
RE: Gettin freaked out...., SaberKhan, Mar-04-02 04:27 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #721 Previous topic | Next topic