Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #115
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: how do we drift in our cars?" Previous topic | Next topic
SonicYanDec-17-01 09:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118, "RE: how do we drift in our cars?"
In response to In response to 2

I also wanna try out drifting but not in my car though. Could I borrow your's Hades? Hehehe, maybe you could go to one of the Socal meets and strut your stuff. I really wanna learn how to do that, but safely though, since it really helps if ur gonna do a u-turn, since our cars have such big-ass turning circles. Have to back up first before completing the u-turn. Back in P.I., I usually watched Auto X races, most of them used the Starlet ( don't know if u guys ever heard of that). Its a RWD small car, hatchback size.

Oh yeah, Lunar Eclipse, I guess another term u could give drifting is the power sliding, or skidding. That's what I call it since its the term they use in car video games. Correct me if I'm wrong...

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

how do we drift in our cars? [View all] , Amish_Eclipse, Dec-16-01 02:12 PM
  RE: how do we drift in our cars?, HadesOmega, Dec-16-01 03:26 PM, #1
RE: how do we drift in our cars?, LunarEclipse, Dec-16-01 09:54 PM, #2
      RE: how do we drift in our cars?, SonicYan, Dec-17-01 09:33 AM #3
           RE: how do we drift in our cars?, HadesOmega, Dec-18-01 06:59 PM, #4
                RE: how do we drift in our cars?, TeamMichael_97RS, Dec-22-01 05:14 PM, #5
                     RE: how do we drift in our cars?, HadesOmega, Dec-29-01 03:07 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #115 Previous topic | Next topic