Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #8155
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure" Previous topic | Next topic
SeclipseFeb-25-04 06:59 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2003
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8236, "RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure"
In response to In response to 9

ok pitchblack i found a number of places online that will sell the mat and resin in whatever amount you want you just have to tell them what you want. i kno a few people that are gonna hepl me out to figure out how much im goin to need cause im going to have alot of it showing, 2nd ive been seeing alot of the subs placed into the floor like on shockeclipse's and wickedesi's, my plan is going to be abit different. i plan on having an angled box made of mdf and encasing it in the glass and having the glass have sort or a wavy shape like a flag in the wind and as i think about the desighn more i think i might try and hide a nos tank in the space inbetween the mdf and the back seat or ontop of the box laying down but it would be harder to get to either way it will be hidden from nosie people in nyc but im just in the begining stages of my cars makeover so it will take some time and alot of help from the people on this site so far you all have been helpful and i hope you can all help me make my car as good as the many ive seen on the pages here SORRY ITS SO LONG but its the first time ive decided to fully describe the plans for the box

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

custom fiberglass sub inclosure [View all] , Seclipse, Feb-15-04 04:04 AM
  RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure, willmayo, Feb-15-04 05:23 AM, #1
RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure, RudoraEclipse, Feb-15-04 05:53 AM, #2
      RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure, CrazyEclipse, Feb-15-04 02:36 PM, #3
           RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure, Shockeclipse, Feb-15-04 05:17 PM, #4
RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure, Seclipse, Feb-18-04 03:29 AM, #5
RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure, willmayo, Feb-18-04 03:22 PM, #6
      RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure, Pitchblack98, Feb-25-04 04:06 PM, #7
           RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure, WickedESi, Feb-25-04 04:25 PM, #8
                RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure, Shockeclipse, Feb-25-04 05:09 PM, #9
                     RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure, Seclipse, Feb-25-04 06:59 PM #10
                          RE: custom fiberglass sub inclosure, Super20G, Feb-27-04 07:58 AM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #8155 Previous topic | Next topic