Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #7253
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: AmP RaCk IdEaS" Previous topic | Next topic
SPL_EclipseOct-01-03 05:56 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7259, "RE: AmP RaCk IdEaS"
In response to In response to 0

i think it would look really cool to suspend a "bridge" over the subs that holds the amps, but im assumming you probably dont have that much room between the hatch and the top of the sub box. still, that would be awesome... you could make the center section out of plexi to give a "floating" effect, and put some neon underneath to light up the subs. ahh!!! i have the craving to install somthing!!!! LOL

if you still have some space to the left and right of the subs, you mihgt be able to mount the amps vertically and parralel to the length of the car.

i always thought it would be cool to flush mount a pair of amps in the floor wells of the back seats. you would only need to take up about 4" of hieght on the floor, and you could fabricate a cover to put on when there are people riding in the backseat.

another idea: maybe you could mold the amps into the left and right panels in the backseat (and relocate the rear speakers if you have any).

BTW, i just started my install on the neon today, ive got some insane things im going to do, thats why im in such a creative mood, lol.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

AmP RaCk IdEaS [View all] , InFiNiT3, Oct-01-03 11:22 AM
  RE: AmP RaCk IdEaS, SPL_Eclipse, Oct-01-03 05:56 PM #1
RE: AmP RaCk IdEaS, Nackers, Oct-02-03 06:04 AM, #2
      RE: AmP RaCk IdEaS, brynden29, Oct-02-03 07:07 AM, #3
           RE: AmP RaCk IdEaS, RSClipse9d7, Oct-02-03 08:40 AM, #4
                RE: AmP RaCk IdEaS, Shockeclipse, Oct-02-03 10:04 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #7253 Previous topic | Next topic