Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5648
View in linear mode

Subject: "Amp and Subs In... Tail Lights and Dash Lights Out...HELP ASAP!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Sir ZyrionMar-23-03 10:24 AM
Member since Aug 30th 2002
24 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5648, "Amp and Subs In... Tail Lights and Dash Lights Out...HELP ASAP!!!"

Someone help! I installed my amp and subs last night, and i fried something but I don't know what it is. I was running the power cable through the center console, (with the battery still connected 'cause I'm smart ) and it touched something in the dash. Sparks... then the stereo system worked fine. When I turn the headlights on, the dash and the tail lights won't come on (spedometer, etc.) but the gagues, headlights, and turn signals work. I need to know what I fried and how to fix it as soon as possible (preferably before sunset). Thanks again!

-Sir Zyrion
"Gemini GS"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Amp and Subs In... Tail Lights and Dash Lights Out...HELP ASAP!!! [View all] , Sir Zyrion, Mar-23-03 10:24 AM
  RE: Amp and Subs In... Tail Lights and Dash Lights Out...HELP ASAP!!!, SPL_Eclipse, Mar-23-03 11:18 AM, #1
RE: Amp and Subs In... Tail Lights and Dash Lights Out...HELP ASAP!!!, MCubed45, Mar-23-03 02:21 PM, #2
      RE: Amp and Subs In... Tail Lights and Dash Lights Out...HELP ASAP!!!, Chris_FL, Mar-23-03 04:58 PM, #3
           RE: Amp and Subs In... Tail Lights and Dash Lights Out...HELP ASAP!!!, EvMan2345, Mar-23-03 05:21 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5648 Previous topic | Next topic