Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5549
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: what size speakers should i get for front and rear?" Previous topic | Next topic
audiophylMar-09-03 06:27 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
152 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5559, "RE: what size speakers should i get for front and rear?"
In response to In response to 2

a co-axil speaker has the tweeter mounted on a pole through the center of the speaker. A component set, consists of a woofer, tweeter and a seperate crossover network.

The sound quality is much better on a component speaker. In addition, our vehicles are set up for a component set in the front and you will get better sound quality going that route!

J. Mykel Hill
SLAP Mid-West Event Coordinator

jmykel@slapshow.com

Certified IASCA Judge
Certified SLAP Judge

http://members.cardomain.com/audiophyl

2002 Sound, Looks, & Performance National Champion--Advanced Mitsubishi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

what size speakers should i get for front and rear? [View all] , ajna_star, Mar-09-03 05:20 PM
  RE: what size speakers should i get for front and rear?, audiophyl, Mar-09-03 06:02 PM, #1
RE: what size speakers should i get for front and rear?, ajna_star, Mar-09-03 06:14 PM, #2
      RE: what size speakers should i get for front and rear?, audiophyl, Mar-09-03 06:27 PM #3
           RE: what size speakers should i get for front and rear?, ajna_star, Mar-09-03 06:39 PM, #4
                RE: what size speakers should i get for front and rear?, SPL_Eclipse, Mar-09-03 07:30 PM, #5
                     RE: what size speakers should i get for front and rear?, ajna_star, Mar-09-03 07:48 PM, #6
                          RE: what size speakers should i get for front and rear?, SPL_Eclipse, Mar-09-03 08:22 PM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5549 Previous topic | Next topic