Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1700
View in threaded mode

Subject: "fiberglassin ? for rearseat enclosure" Previous topic | Next topic
vegasdsmrFeb-24-02 04:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1700, "fiberglassin ? for rearseat enclosure"

watup, i want to run a custom box where my rear seats once were. i have to get an estimate of how much fiberglass i will need and resin to do the job.

also, i want to make it so i can remove it so i can get to the fuel pump if i need to when i go turbo. i have heard if i lay foil down beneath the fiberglass, it will come off after it dries.

also, i am goin to use wood for the sides to strengthen it up, and wood on the top. i will use mounting brackets on the bottom of the box to secure it.

so u all think i should make it with the rear side panels, and take out the stockers, or should i just have it seperately done, and have a gap where they meet??

i got sum good info from a fellow 2gntr (thanks) but would like to get sum more knowledge from the plethora that we have here. (big word, sorry)

thanks

btw, this may be in the wrong section, but i figure its for audio purposes it would be coo.

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

fiberglassin ? for rearseat enclosure [View all] , vegasdsmr, Feb-24-02 04:45 PM

• RE: fiberglassin ? for rearseat enclosure, vegasdsmr, Feb-24-02 07:08 PM, #1
  • RE: fiberglassin ? for rearseat enclosure, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Feb-25-02 02:49 AM, #2
  • RE: fiberglassin ? for rearseat enclosure, mkerley, Feb-25-02 03:54 AM, #3
  • RE: fiberglassin ? for rearseat enclosure, vegasdsmr, Feb-25-02 04:08 AM, #4
  • RE: fiberglassin ? for rearseat enclosure, Teameclipse804, Feb-25-02 10:13 AM, #5
  • RE: fiberglassin ? for rearseat enclosure, dudasd, Feb-25-02 02:25 PM, #6

• Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1700 Previous topic | Next topic