Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12783
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuMay-07-07 05:54 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12803, "RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!"
In response to In response to 3
May-07-07 05:57 AM by dalesmitsu

Originally posted by edxmon
Gratz, but I dont think I could be like most people with a DUMDA machine in my town, with glass, and trunks vibratring louder than the music it self. To me that is worse than the most riced out piece of shit in the world. Im sound insulating my interior a little bit quieter. For you guys that have the kick ass system, howdo you keep your car rattle proof, and what do you recomend as far as brand and specs. All im going to upgrade is the four main speakers and maybe the tweeters. I got pretty cheap Sony Head Unit that I love, and aint gona switch. I just want some thing bettr than the stock speakers tat camewit the car in '95 ya know? Sorry for the hijack!

Lmao, your so funny and so right. You should hear my kid brothers, car it vibes like a mofo. I just have a pioneer cd player and stock speakers, maybe buy better ones but I'd rather listen to my engine then subs.

Here's, a good tip you Speakers DSMER's Use DYNAMAT from crutchfield its a sound daper system. Do, your whole car it front to rear and the engine silencer ( Hood ). This, will reduce the vibrationn alot and I can hear my engine better also. LOL Just, f'n with you guys. Later, I'm doing mine with infinity highs, mids and rears w/ pioneer deck No, subs. I've had this setup in a Olds Cutlass long ago it sounded awesome better than two 10's close to 12's

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

WOO HOO FOR ME! [View all] , reddrifteclipse, Apr-21-07 03:45 PM
  RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, DanKid, Apr-21-07 05:31 PM, #1
RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, reddrifteclipse, Apr-21-07 07:24 PM, #2
      RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, edxmon, Apr-23-07 07:17 PM, #3
           RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, zestridge_, Apr-25-07 01:46 PM, #5
           RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, dalesmitsu, May-07-07 05:54 AM #6
RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, talon749, Apr-24-07 04:37 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12783 Previous topic | Next topic