Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12783
View in linear mode

Subject: "WOO HOO FOR ME!" Previous topic | Next topic
reddrifteclipseApr-21-07 03:45 PM
Member since Apr 10th 2006
47 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12783, "WOO HOO FOR ME!"

WOO HOO FOR ME AT 151.8 dbl!!! all of this made possible with 2 12" phoenix gold octane R subs, ported box, 400 watts and the main player........a HATCHBACK CAR!!! all of this = 2 things. 1 - 1st place in my catagory. And 2 - 2nd loudest car in the lot!

i can't brag on looks, power, winning illeagal races or any of the stuff that most of the people on forums i post on have but this is something i can be proud of for my car.

1996 Eclipse RS - sold, you will be missed
1996 Ram 1500 - Dixie Customs Edition
2001 Durango R/T - the daddy van
2006 Eclipse GS - the new toy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, DanKid, Apr-21-07 05:31 PM, #1
RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, reddrifteclipse, Apr-21-07 07:24 PM, #2
      RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, edxmon, Apr-23-07 07:17 PM, #3
           RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, zestridge_, Apr-25-07 01:46 PM, #5
           RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, dalesmitsu, May-07-07 05:54 AM, #6
RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!, talon749, Apr-24-07 04:37 PM, #4

DanKidApr-21-07 05:31 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12784, "RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!"
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-21-07 05:32 PM by DanKid

Congrats on the win. What kind of amp are you running?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

reddrifteclipseApr-21-07 07:24 PM
Member since Apr 10th 2006
47 posts,
#12785, "RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!"
In response to Reply # 1

phoenix gold octane R 4.0:2

1996 Eclipse RS - sold, you will be missed
1996 Ram 1500 - Dixie Customs Edition
2001 Durango R/T - the daddy van
2006 Eclipse GS - the new toy

edxmonApr-23-07 07:17 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#12788, "RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!"
In response to Reply # 2
Apr-23-07 07:17 PM by edxmon

Gratz, but I dont think I could be like most people with a DUMDA machine in my town, with glass, and trunks vibratring louder than the music it self. To me that is worse than the most riced out piece of shit in the world. Im sound insulating my interior a little bit quieter. For you guys that have the kick ass system, howdo you keep your car rattle proof, and what do you recomend as far as brand and specs. All im going to upgrade is the four main speakers and maybe the tweeters. I got pretty cheap Sony Head Unit that I love, and aint gona switch. I just want some thing bettr than the stock speakers tat camewit the car in '95 ya know?

Sorry for the hijack!

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

zestridge_Apr-25-07 01:46 PM
Member since Apr 04th 2007
39 posts,
#12792, "RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by edxmon
Gratz, but I dont think I could be like most people with a DUMDA machine in my town, with glass, and trunks vibratring louder than the music it self. To me that is worse than the most riced out piece of shit in the world. Im sound insulating my interior a little bit quieter. For you guys that have the kick ass system, howdo you keep your car rattle proof, and what do you recomend as far as brand and specs. All im going to upgrade is the four main speakers and maybe the tweeters. I got pretty cheap Sony Head Unit that I love, and aint gona switch. I just want some thing bettr than the stock speakers tat camewit the car in '95 ya know? Sorry for the hijack!

IMO - you cant go wrong with a few Alpine type R 6.5" speakers inside, keep it quiet with dynamat, Im not sure if anyone has a how-to on this subject, but I can post one since Im about to redo my interior. I run 4 Alpine type S 6.5 with a 1700watt 800rms Kenwood amp, with a 12" Alpine Type R.. Dynamat, has kept my hatch and doors from rattling at all

dalesmitsuMay-07-07 05:54 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#12803, "RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!"
In response to Reply # 3
May-07-07 05:57 AM by dalesmitsu

Originally posted by edxmon
Gratz, but I dont think I could be like most people with a DUMDA machine in my town, with glass, and trunks vibratring louder than the music it self. To me that is worse than the most riced out piece of shit in the world. Im sound insulating my interior a little bit quieter. For you guys that have the kick ass system, howdo you keep your car rattle proof, and what do you recomend as far as brand and specs. All im going to upgrade is the four main speakers and maybe the tweeters. I got pretty cheap Sony Head Unit that I love, and aint gona switch. I just want some thing bettr than the stock speakers tat camewit the car in '95 ya know? Sorry for the hijack!

Lmao, your so funny and so right. You should hear my kid brothers, car it vibes like a mofo. I just have a pioneer cd player and stock speakers, maybe buy better ones but I'd rather listen to my engine then subs.

Here's, a good tip you Speakers DSMER's Use DYNAMAT from crutchfield its a sound daper system. Do, your whole car it front to rear and the engine silencer ( Hood ). This, will reduce the vibrationn alot and I can hear my engine better also. LOL Just, f'n with you guys. Later, I'm doing mine with infinity highs, mids and rears w/ pioneer deck No, subs. I've had this setup in a Olds Cutlass long ago it sounded awesome better than two 10's close to 12's

talon749Apr-24-07 04:37 PM
Member since Jul 13th 2005
421 posts,
#12789, "RE: WOO HOO FOR ME!"
In response to Reply # 0

i can't brag on looks, power, winning illeagal races or any of the stuff that most of the people on forums i post on have but this is something i can be proud of for my car.

IMO the car in your Sig is your car, that thing looks sexy lol

-Keith

'92 BMW 325i - 3.91 LSD....Cold air intake....M52 headers.....Track pipe....Remus back....Fan Delete....UUC short throw...M3 Clutch Flywheel & Drive Shaft...Tien Coil overs

I <3 the twisties

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12783 Previous topic | Next topic