Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12379
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Volume control without a head unit" Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeJul-12-06 08:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12386, "RE: Volume control without a head unit"
In response to In response to 0

Originally posted by Malenko
I have no head unit just an indash LCD screen and RCA outs from a modded XBOX right into the amp. I have the gain all the way down but its still WAY TOO loud. With the media player I can control the volume, but with DVDX I cant control the volume when watching DVDs any ideas? http://www.3fastperformance.com/Misc/Interior/dash-screen_in.jp g http://www.3fastperformance.com/Misc/Interior/nowplaying.jp g Its tradition to show the fast and the furious on the monitor right?

I use a Directed Audio Parametric EQ molded into my rear bench seat to control the Carputer's output from the sound card to the amps. It allows me to fine tune the sound a little better and direct the paths to my amps for the subs/ speakers seperately. Also has the volume knob on it for setting the overall volume. I use a griffin Powermate as my remote volume knob though and it is awesome.

and this:

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Volume control without a head unit [View all] , Malenko, Jul-11-06 10:00 AM
  RE: Volume control without a head unit, ThePerfectShift, Jul-11-06 08:07 PM, #1
RE: Volume control without a head unit, djtrickee, Jul-12-06 08:49 AM #2
RE: Volume control without a head unit, kain_99gs, Jul-14-06 12:39 AM, #3
      RE: Volume control without a head unit, Keith2172, Jul-14-06 08:35 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12379 Previous topic | Next topic