Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11724
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: question about remote start/factory keyless entry" Previous topic | Next topic
gramozekaDec-17-05 12:50 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11767, "RE: question about remote start/factory keyless entry"
In response to In response to 3
Dec-17-05 12:58 PM by gramozeka

I am not a pro so u might choose not to listen to mee. I am doing a research on what alarm I want to get so not so long ago I read an article about alarms that are coming out next year and some company is planning on making plug and play alarms that will plug in directly in to your cars wiring. So you might whant to wait/ research more about that.
Also my friend had grand charokee and he had 3 remotes. The 2 original remotes had a coolest features they would adjusts your seat depending on which remote out of two you are useing. 3rd remote was maybe viper and it was a remote start. You are risking to loose that function(seat adjustment) intalling a completly new one. How ever if you do enough research and some electrical work I am sure you can wire a new one and keep all the old functions.

Edit: Article I read, not the most technical but hope it will help http://twice.com/article/CA6268433.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
98 Stock Talon ESi
Mods: New spark Plugs, and UDP
I know spark plugs are not a mod but the car runs so smooth now.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

question about remote start/factory keyless entry [View all] , EvMan2345, Dec-01-05 07:00 PM
  RE: question about remote start/factory keyless entry, InFiNiT3, Dec-02-05 10:40 PM, #1
RE: question about remote start/factory keyless entry, EvMan2345, Dec-03-05 11:21 AM, #2
      RE: question about remote start/factory keyless entry, SPL_Eclipse, Dec-03-05 08:54 PM, #3
           RE: question about remote start/factory keyless entry, gramozeka, Dec-17-05 12:50 PM #4

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11724 Previous topic | Next topic