Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11595
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: siren mounting in engine bay?" Previous topic | Next topic
dsmmythOct-12-05 11:06 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11612, "RE: siren mounting in engine bay?"
In response to In response to 5

Originally posted by MCubed45
if you remove your hood-release lever it makes it a major pain for a thief to get into the bay to disable your alarm. i just have the end of the cable tucked up under the dash for when i need to pop the hood. most thieves wouldn't know what to look for once they see your lack of a hood-release lever.

Originally posted by WickedESi
Originally posted by MCubed45 if you remove your hood-release lever it makes it a major pain for a thief to get into the bay to disable your alarm. i just have the end of the cable tucked up under the dash for when i need to pop the hood. most thieves wouldn't know what to look for once they see your lack of a hood-release lever.
Hahaha, I keep my cable hidden too. I have the dimmer for my gauges mounted where the hood-release lever use to be, and it looks stock. Very perplexing

That sounds pretty cool. Can any of you guys post pics of the way yours looks? Thanks.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

siren mounting in engine bay? [View all] , dsmmyth, Oct-09-05 07:18 PM
  RE: siren mounting in engine bay?, 96rs-t, Oct-09-05 08:41 PM, #1
RE: siren mounting in engine bay?, jsupetran, Oct-09-05 08:42 PM, #2
RE: siren mounting in engine bay?, thedawg, Oct-10-05 05:34 AM, #3
      RE: siren mounting in engine bay?, dsmmyth, Oct-10-05 06:16 AM, #4
           RE: siren mounting in engine bay?, MCubed45, Oct-11-05 04:09 PM, #5
                RE: siren mounting in engine bay?, WickedESi, Oct-12-05 10:51 AM, #6
                RE: siren mounting in engine bay?, dsmmyth, Oct-12-05 11:06 AM #7
                     RE: siren mounting in engine bay?, MCubed45, Oct-12-05 02:04 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11595 Previous topic | Next topic