Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9576
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: couple questions about my VIPER 650 install" Previous topic | Next topic
azdaveAug-12-04 05:39 PM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
694 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9577, "RE: couple questions about my VIPER 650 install"
In response to In response to 0
Aug-12-04 05:49 PM by azdave

Should be no need to use double pulse or use longer than .8 duration for the lock pulse. Something must not be wired right if it works in one direction and not the other. I tapped into my lock/unlock wires behind the glove box in a wire harness on my 98. Mine didn't have factory keyless entry either if that might makes a difference.

A negative pulse to Red/Blue should lock

A negative pulse to Brown/Red should unlock

There are several places you could pick up these wires. Mine was already tapped behind the glovebox from a previous alarm install. The wires can also be found behind the radio close to the relays found there.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

couple questions about my VIPER 650 install [View all] , Blizare, Aug-12-04 08:18 AM
  RE: couple questions about my VIPER 650 install, azdave, Aug-12-04 05:39 PM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9576 Previous topic | Next topic