Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1636
View in linear mode

Subject: "Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
95_ESi_PersonJan-22-06 11:22 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1636, "Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!"

No more cat's in the future!!!

Yeah, my fiance is a cat person and does not like dogs... until now.

Once her cat passes and she gets over it we will be getting 2 Doberman Pinschers!!!

Ideas for names? Both will be females because they are a little calmer/less agressive than males.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!, Dualgen2, Jan-23-06 02:44 AM, #1
RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!, youkickedmydog, Jan-23-06 02:48 AM, #2
RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!, TeamDR1665, Jan-23-06 06:40 AM, #3
      RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!, 95_ESi_Person, Jan-23-06 09:56 AM, #4
           RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!, DanKid, Jan-23-06 10:13 AM, #5
                RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!, 95_ESi_Person, Jan-23-06 11:07 AM, #6
                     RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-23-06 11:38 AM, #7
                          RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!, WIDECLIPSE, Jan-23-06 11:50 AM, #8
                          RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!, Chris97RS, Jan-23-06 12:58 PM, #9
                          RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!, 96rs-t, Jan-23-06 02:48 PM, #10

Dualgen2Jan-23-06 02:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1639, "RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I have had cats all my life. A fox killed one last year and this year my last cat got kidney cancer and we had to put him to sleep. No more pets in parents house. Sucks but the 3 cats I have had all lived to be 14,15 and 20 and they were all outdoor.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

youkickedmydogJan-23-06 02:48 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#1640, "RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Name them biff and chip

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

TeamDR1665Jan-23-06 06:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1648, "RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

So you're taking pleasure at the thought of an animal passing? Your girlfriend's pet, no less? Not cool. You do know that inbred dogs are prone to health conditions, right? Would you want someone to be looking forward to your dog finally cashing out so they could get another cat?

95_ESi_PersonJan-23-06 09:56 AM
3260 posts,
#1666, "RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!"
In response to Reply # 3
Jan-23-06 10:03 AM by 95_ESi_Person

Originally posted by DR1665
So you're taking pleasure at the thought of an animal passing? Your girlfriend's pet, no less? Not cool. You do know that inbred dogs are prone to health conditions, right? Would you want someone to be looking forward to your dog finally cashing out so they could get another cat?

I'm not looking forward to the cat passing. I know that it will be hard for her because she's had that cat for 14 years. If it did sound like that I do apologize. I'll miss the cat, that thing is pretty cool, the first and only cat (so far) that ever liked me.

I'm just excited about her saying she wants dogs.

And yes, I am fully aware that purebread dogs are prone to cancer and other health conditions. Our old Dalmation was retarded, started going blind, lost her hearing, all 3 of my friends Rhodesian Ridgebacks died of cancer. Who knows what my parents Weimeraner will die of (probably a snake bite the way that dog is going).

DanKidJan-23-06 10:13 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#1671, "RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Man forget about the pinchers, I personally think you should some "rottweilers and feed em' gun powder so they can devour the criminals tryin to drop your decimals.

95_ESi_PersonJan-23-06 11:07 AM
3260 posts,
#1675, "RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by DanKid
Man forget about the pinchers, I personally think you should some "rottweilers and feed em' gun powder so they can devour the criminals tryin to drop your decimals.

She hates rottweilers, but the Dobermans will be kept so that will serve as a form of home security.

From what I was reading on them, they are very protective of their masters.

I am not a big fan of rottweilers myself, one of my old neighbors had one and it turned on him, but that was probably because of mistreatment. She want's the dobermans to be killers, but they will be my babies. I think the doberman, looks alone, commands distinction and respect.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-23-06 11:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1677, "RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Good. ALl cats should die. Filthy fucking animals.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

WIDECLIPSEJan-23-06 11:50 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#1678, "RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Pinscers would be nice. If you really want a cool looking big dog thats very protective and loyal, check out the Cane Corso. It's a type of mastiff that looks just like a huge pit. Here's a website you can check out if you like, and see some pics of them as well.

http://www.canecorso.org/

-Roman

Chris97RSJan-23-06 12:58 PM
Member since Jul 21st 2005
229 posts,
#1687, "RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

You wont regret gettting the dobes. I've had them all my life, and haven't a single problem with any of them. as long as you get them from a reputable breeder, and not just someone who had 2 dobes and let them get it on, chances are they will be in great health. and as far as being protective of their master, mine current dobe wont even let any of my friends, whom he knows, fuck with me. if we get into a little "fun" boxing match, he'll go after them. he wont hurt them, but he'll let them know not to fuck with me. as long as you are loyal to your dobe, he'll always be loyal to you.

DSM= Doesn't Start Monthly

96rs-tJan-23-06 02:48 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#1697, "RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!"
In response to Reply # 7
Jan-23-06 02:48 PM by 96rs-t

Originally posted by DarkOne
Good. ALl cats should die. Filthy fucking animals.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1636 Previous topic | Next topic