Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectMuaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=1636
1636, Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
No more cat's in the future!!!

Yeah, my fiance is a cat person and does not like dogs... until now.

Once her cat passes and she gets over it we will be getting 2 Doberman Pinschers!!!

Ideas for names? Both will be females because they are a little calmer/less agressive than males.
1639, RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Posted by Dualgen2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have had cats all my life. A fox killed one last year and this year my last cat got kidney cancer and we had to put him to sleep. No more pets in parents house. Sucks but the 3 cats I have had all lived to be 14,15 and 20 and they were all outdoor.
-Dave
1640, RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Posted by youkickedmydog, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Name them biff and chip
1648, RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So you're taking pleasure at the thought of an animal passing? Your girlfriend's pet, no less? Not cool. You do know that inbred dogs are prone to health conditions, right? Would you want someone to be looking forward to your dog finally cashing out so they could get another cat? :wary
1666, RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Originally posted by DR1665
So you're taking pleasure at the thought of an animal passing? Your girlfriend's pet, no less? Not cool. You do know that inbred dogs are prone to health conditions, right? Would you want someone to be looking forward to your dog finally cashing out so they could get another cat? :wary

I'm not looking forward to the cat passing. I know that it will be hard for her because she's had that cat for 14 years. If it did sound like that I do apologize. I'll miss the cat, that thing is pretty cool, the first and only cat (so far) that ever liked me.

I'm just excited about her saying she wants dogs.

And yes, I am fully aware that purebread dogs are prone to cancer and other health conditions. Our old Dalmation was retarded, started going blind, lost her hearing, all 3 of my friends Rhodesian Ridgebacks died of cancer. Who knows what my parents Weimeraner will die of (probably a snake bite the way that dog is going).
1671, RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Posted by DanKid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Man forget about the pinchers, I personally think you should some "rottweilers and feed em' gun powder so they can devour the criminals tryin to drop your decimals.":afro
1675, RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Originally posted by DanKid
Man forget about the pinchers, I personally think you should some "rottweilers and feed em' gun powder so they can devour the criminals tryin to drop your decimals.":afro

She hates rottweilers, but the Dobermans will be kept so that will serve as a form of home security.

From what I was reading on them, they are very protective of their masters.

I am not a big fan of rottweilers myself, one of my old neighbors had one and it turned on him, but that was probably because of mistreatment. She want's the dobermans to be killers, but they will be my babies. I think the doberman, looks alone, commands distinction and respect.
1677, RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Good. ALl cats should die. Filthy fucking animals.
1678, RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Pinscers would be nice. If you really want a cool looking big dog thats very protective and loyal, check out the Cane Corso. It's a type of mastiff that looks just like a huge pit. Here's a website you can check out if you like, and see some pics of them as well.

http://www.canecorso.org/
1687, RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Posted by Chris97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You wont regret gettting the dobes. I've had them all my life, and haven't a single problem with any of them. as long as you get them from a reputable breeder, and not just someone who had 2 dobes and let them get it on, chances are they will be in great health. and as far as being protective of their master, mine current dobe wont even let any of my friends, whom he knows, fuck with me. if we get into a little "fun" boxing match, he'll go after them. he wont hurt them, but he'll let them know not to fuck with me. as long as you are loyal to your dobe, he'll always be loyal to you.

1697, RE: Muaha, I'm slowly winning!!!
Posted by 96rs-t, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DarkOne
Good. ALl cats should die. Filthy fucking animals.

:nono
I generated this page in 0.013890027999878 seconds, executing 7 queries.