Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #3772
View in threaded mode

Subject: "HKS SSBOV" Previous topic | Next topic
RAIZINApr-14-01 08:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3772, "HKS SSBOV"

I just found out that the thing is adjustable!!!! Go figure.. hahah I guess you have to turn the screw in the back in if it starts leaking at idle or unscrew it a little if it doesn't blow off early enough. And you have a choice of a gold or a purple valve insert that has to do with the type of pressure you're running. I don't know the difference between the two.. but I have the purple one.. and it works fine. Well alrighty then!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RS_GuyApr-14-01 08:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
484 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3773, "RE: HKS SSBOV"
In response to Reply # 0

You know what? It took me two years to realize that my gas pedal was actually not an ON/OFF switch... and that it did have some in-between settings

So how do you like the HKS SSBOV? Personally I want the new Blitz SSBOV, but I haven't heard much about it... HKS is my other option..

Guy
RS_Guy

I might actually be *driving* my car soon!
Its only been 6 LONG months...

Damn the waiting..... It Sucks!

-----
www.GTuned.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RAIZINApr-15-01 05:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3774, "RE: HKS SSBOV"
In response to Reply # 1

they both cost the same.. but I like both of them. My friend has the blitz in his black widow GS-T spyder.

Phat99EclipseApr-15-01 03:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3775, "RE: HKS SSBOV"
In response to Reply # 1

>You know what? It took me two years to realize that my gas pedal was actually not an ON/OFF switch... and that it did have some in-between settings

DAMNNNNN!!!! Are you for real dawg... It's not? I've been thinkin' this for the last 2 years too. Maybe I would have figured out soon myself... Should've paid attention in drivers ed class...

DoN

'99 GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2, CFDF Clutch
Greddy Manual Boost Controller
Greddy BOV and EVO Exhaust
Greddy TT and shift knob
AF/X Underdrive Pulley
AEM Big Brake Kit
B&M Edge Short Shifter
Eibach Sportlines with Tokiko Blues

'99 Eclipse GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2
Greddy EVO Exhuast
AEM Big Brakes
Greddy Type S BOV
Pioneer DEH-P7200
Bazooka EL1500 running 2 MTX 10" Subs
Fosgate Separates throughout

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #3772 Previous topic | Next topic