Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectHKS SSBOV
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=3772
3772, HKS SSBOV
Posted by RAIZIN, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just found out that the thing is adjustable!!!! Go figure.. hahah I guess you have to turn the screw in the back in if it starts leaking at idle or unscrew it a little if it doesn't blow off early enough. And you have a choice of a gold or a purple valve insert that has to do with the type of pressure you're running. I don't know the difference between the two.. but I have the purple one.. and it works fine. Well alrighty then!!!
3773, RE: HKS SSBOV
Posted by RS_Guy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You know what? It took me two years to realize that my gas pedal was actually not an ON/OFF switch... and that it did have some in-between settings :-)

So how do you like the HKS SSBOV? Personally I want the new Blitz SSBOV, but I haven't heard much about it... HKS is my other option..

Guy
RS_Guy

I might actually be *driving* my car soon!
Its only been 6 LONG months...

Damn the waiting..... It Sucks!
3774, RE: HKS SSBOV
Posted by RAIZIN, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
they both cost the same.. but I like both of them. My friend has the blitz in his black widow GS-T spyder.
3775, RE: HKS SSBOV
Posted by Phat99Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>You know what? It took me two years to realize that my gas pedal was actually not an ON/OFF switch... and that it did have some in-between settings :-)

DAMNNNNN!!!! Are you for real dawg... It's not? I've been thinkin' this for the last 2 years too. Maybe I would have figured out soon myself... Should've paid attention in drivers ed class...

DoN

'99 GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2, CFDF Clutch
Greddy Manual Boost Controller
Greddy BOV and EVO Exhaust
Greddy TT and shift knob
AF/X Underdrive Pulley
AEM Big Brake Kit
B&M Edge Short Shifter
Eibach Sportlines with Tokiko Blues

I generated this page in 0.011913061141968 seconds, executing 7 queries.