Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #67942
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ADFX DP Pictures..." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
Cereal5Mar-30-04 07:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67942, "ADFX DP Pictures..."

Any questions?

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
extreme97ntMar-30-04 07:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67948, "RE: ADFX DP Pictures..."
In response to Reply # 0

ummm why is it fugly looking?

best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph(no traction)
fastest 2GNT with a hitch! until proven wrong...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

brynden29Mar-30-04 07:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#67949, "RE: ADFX DP Pictures..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by extreme97nt
ummm why is it fugly looking?

Yeah, there is that, also can you take a pic of the oil pan clearance from underneath?

Brynden

cseithelMar-30-04 07:51 AM
Member since Apr 07th 2002
97 posts,
#67952, "RE: ADFX DP Pictures..."
In response to Reply # 2

i like it! i'm excited to get mine!

GhEttOrAiDMar-30-04 09:34 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
1226 posts,
#67957, "RE: ADFX DP Pictures..."
In response to Reply # 3

Nice!!!! Should I call tomorrow or.... now? have they actually started production? I called last week + they said to call back on weds...

FS: 2.5" Test Pipe 25 shipped

cseithelMar-30-04 09:46 AM
Member since Apr 07th 2002
97 posts,
#67959, "RE: ADFX DP Pictures..."
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-30-04 09:50 AM by cseithel

i'm not sure but i think they said monday (or yesterday) is when they started production? I could be wrong but that's what i heard somewhere...

GhEttOrAiDMar-30-04 11:13 AM
1226 posts,
#67965, "RE: ADFX DP Pictures..."
In response to Reply # 5

sweet

ordered it

I think he said it'll probably be going out monday?

GorkoRacingMar-30-04 01:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#67997, "RE: ADFX DP Pictures..."
In response to Reply # 6

How much and what are the specifics on the downpipe, that looks like the star kit. I hate my star downpipe so i'm interested. I wish it looked a little nicer tho but i can always have it coated

GhEttOrAiDMar-30-04 02:38 PM
1226 posts,
#68005, "RE: ADFX DP Pictures..."
In response to Reply # 7
Mar-30-04 02:39 PM by GhEttOrAiD

Originally posted by GorkoRacing
How much and what are the specifics on the downpipe, that looks like the star kit. I hate my star downpipe so i'm interested. I wish it looked a little nicer tho but i can always have it coated

$275 With flex section + tube/flange for deltagate built in/dumping into the pipe (rather than... into the engine bay as mine does right now..)

I'm really hoping the flex section will stop it from cracking as my POS 2.5" one tends to.

Cereal5Mar-30-04 05:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#68026, "RE: ADFX DP Pictures..."
In response to Reply # 8

I don't know why it looks like it does, because it didn't at first, but it could possibly be due to the exhaust leak at my manifold, or possibly because of my hood vent (vis invader hood).

Whoever requested the picture of oil pan clearance, I'll do it tomorrow.

Late.

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

er0ckzMar-30-04 05:42 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2004
431 posts,
#68027, "RE: ADFX DP Pictures..."
In response to Reply # 9

thats a 3 inch?

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #67942 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic