Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectADFX DP Pictures...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=67942
67942, ADFX DP Pictures...
Posted by Cereal5, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

Any questions?
67948, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Posted by extreme97nt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ummm why is it fugly looking?

best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph(no traction)
fastest 2GNT with a hitch! until proven wrong...
67949, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Posted by brynden29, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by extreme97nt
ummm why is it fugly looking?

Yeah, there is that, also can you take a pic of the oil pan clearance from underneath?
67952, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Posted by cseithel, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i like it! i'm excited to get mine!
67957, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Posted by GhEttOrAiD, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Nice!!!! Should I call tomorrow or.... now? have they actually started production? I called last week + they said to call back on weds...
67959, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
i'm not sure but i think they said monday (or yesterday) is when they started production? I could be wrong but that's what i heard somewhere...
67965, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
sweet

ordered it

I think he said it'll probably be going out monday?
67997, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Posted by GorkoRacing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How much and what are the specifics on the downpipe, that looks like the star kit. I hate my star downpipe so i'm interested. I wish it looked a little nicer tho but i can always have it coated
68005, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Originally posted by GorkoRacing
How much and what are the specifics on the downpipe, that looks like the star kit. I hate my star downpipe so i'm interested. I wish it looked a little nicer tho but i can always have it coated

$275 With flex section + tube/flange for deltagate built in/dumping into the pipe (rather than... into the engine bay as mine does right now..)

I'm really hoping the flex section will stop it from cracking as my POS 2.5" one tends to.
68026, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
I don't know why it looks like it does, because it didn't at first, but it could possibly be due to the exhaust leak at my manifold, or possibly because of my hood vent (vis invader hood).

Whoever requested the picture of oil pan clearance, I'll do it tomorrow.

Late.
68027, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Posted by er0ckz, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
thats a 3 inch?
68028, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Originally posted by er0ckz
thats a 3 inch?

yeah thats what i was thinking at work... but i was just out checking my plugs and the pipe i have now is DEFINITELY nowhere near the size of this thing.

I'm a little worried that its going to hit my oil return line... i mean its metal at that point, but theres still a slight risk... :eek
68033, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
yeah it's definately 3".

It's freakin huge... ask anyone that was at the IL meet over the weekend.
68034, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Originally posted by Cereal5
yeah it's definately 3". It's freakin huge... ask anyone that was at the IL meet over the weekend.

howd you get your compressor housing so shiny

mines a little dingy
68179, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
question: if i switch to a tial wastegate will the dump still line up properly?

also... is the o2 bung already in place?
68198, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Posted by Skrilla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wow

impressive indeed,

and who cares what that fuckin thing looks like, you didn't buy a turbo kit for rice you bought it for power and speed

shit say hello to some spoollage.

that fuckin thing ownz
68205, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Sorry for the blurry-ness... but this shows the O2 bung, and also the fitting for my EGT gauge. (That's optional)

Any other questions?

68221, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Originally posted by Skrilla
wow impressive indeed, and who cares what that fuckin thing looks like, you didn't buy a turbo kit for rice you bought it for power and speed shit say hello to some spoollage. that fuckin thing ownz

I agree, i don't care if it comes with a with a huge green dump on it (well...?). 3" with flex, AND dump tube!!! This thing rawks...

I hope adfx doesn't take a shit on my pipe now...and, has anyone heard anything? Are they finished yet, or shipped, or still working on 'em?
68222, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
I would also like to know.

68255, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Posted by parsley321, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have been waiting for awhile to find out whats going on. Can amyone get an update for us??

Thanks
68259, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
I called on tuesday, they said that they would probably ship them mondayish.
68262, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Posted by 41eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I hate to be the pessimist, but I e-mailed ADFX on march 22nd and asked to have my deposit put back on my credit card. I recieved a response from them the next day(3-23) saying it would be processed in the next 24 hours. It never posted back on my account, so I emailed again on 3-29 asking where my refund was. I got a response that credits were done on fridays(nevermind that a friday had already passed). I informed them of this and Lateef said this "WE do our returns on Friday, just company policy, I do
apologize it wasnt done for you last friday, however I
cannot process it till then, it is beyond my control." I say Ba Ba Bull Shit, as it was no problem for them to charge my credit card within one day. I have not gotten any truth out of these people, but even still, I'll give them a couple more days to credit it, then they can deal with Mastercard. I hope you guys get your DP's and they are great, I'd just bet against it being anytime soon. But I'm being a pessimist, which I'm basing off they're history of B.S.

68280, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
I wish I had a nice welder so I could weld up my own dp.

68292, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
History of bs?

What history? They're just now making their first attempt at the 2gnt market, and so far it's going ok... a little rough, but not so bad. It's not like Wyatt, or NER, where they were IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of...
68297, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
My beef is not with you Cereal, but yes, there is a history of B.S. Go and read the other post on this. http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=67214&mesg_id=67214&page=4 Why is it so hard for these businesses to tell the truth?
68302, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Originally posted by extreme97nt
I wish I had a nice welder so I could weld up my own dp. best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph(no traction) fastest 2GNT with a hitch! until proven wrong...

That is exactly what I did
68477, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
This is getting kinda old. Anyone hear anything??
68551, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
i just got an email from mike....it reads:

Not done, and not shipped yet. We gave an update to
brynden, and to another guy that called and I believe he
started a thread on the forum. Current ETA is friday, but
once again, no promises. Not having our in-house welder is
killing us. The last week has been a nightmare, and we're
behind on all of our orders. We just hired a new guy
today, so hopefully we won't have to have our contract guy
do the dp's. Anyway, if they're not done by friday, we
will put out another update. we appreciate the patience!
If there's any questions or comments, please don't
hesitate to call!

FAST W/ CLASS (Currently in process of rebuilding...motor comes out this weekend)

68556, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Originally posted by cseithel
i just got an email from mike....it reads: Not done, and not shipped yet. We gave an update to brynden, and to another guy that called and I believe he started a thread on the forum. Current ETA is friday, but once again, no promises. Not having our in-house welder is killing us. The last week has been a nightmare, and we're behind on all of our orders. We just hired a new guy today, so hopefully we won't have to have our contract guy do the dp's. Anyway, if they're not done by friday, we will put out another update. we appreciate the patience! If there's any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to call! FAST W/ CLASS (Currently in process of rebuilding...motor comes out this weekend)

yeah that was me

nobody looks in the GB section... lol
68557, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
shit....my bad....sorry....
68558, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Hey, here's my update: I'm still waiting for my deposit back, supposedly they did it today(they e-mailed me), after they accidently charged my credit card the deposit again. Nothing has shown up on my end of coarse.
68575, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
if the bank is closed it wont show up til tomorrow

shrug
68591, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Posted by Super20G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You all must REALLY be hard up for a downpipe...
68602, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
LOL

nice large downpipe is right up there next to impossible to get for Non metal fabricators
68687, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
ok now theyre just not answering the phone....

:cry :wtf
68692, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Originally posted by GhEttOrAiD
ok now theyre just not answering the phone.... :cry :wtf

got through, said theyre making them... I called at 11:59, as of then I think he said they had two done and would be shipping it either friday/monday and would call me with a tracking number.

so i'm happy.
68694, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
thanks for the update man. Did they say they were sending all of them Friday/Monday or just two of them ??
68696, RE: ADFX DP Pictures...
Originally posted by parsley321
thanks for the update man. Did they say they were sending all of them Friday/Monday or just two of them ??

Nah just "shooting" for friday shipment possibly monday... They want to ship them ALL on one day.
I generated this page in 0.01177191734314 seconds, executing 7 queries.