Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #74809
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
siueclipseAug-10-04 06:37 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74809, "Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe."

Ill take pics as soon as its gets here.

I ordered the entire fuel system and software.

I also ordered the new 3" downpipe.

Most of the parts should be shipped early next week, but some wont show up till late next week.

Well see...

James

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
TeametxAug-05-04 10:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74810, "RE: Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe."
In response to Reply # 0

Sweet, Keep us posted.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WIDECLIPSEAug-05-04 10:03 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#74811, "RE: Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe."
In response to Reply # 0

You my friend are a lucky suma ma biotch. Post pics asap.

-Roman

turbo8uAug-05-04 10:03 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#74812, "RE: Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe."
In response to Reply # 1

shit dude you just up and spend all that money? i wish i was a baller like you

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

tim97rsAug-05-04 10:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#74814, "RE: Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe."
In response to Reply # 2

james, is the new exhaust out for sale to everyone now, or did you get it for early for testing? i didnt see it on the web sight.

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

siueclipseAug-05-04 10:33 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#74818, "RE: Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe."
In response to Reply # 4

its not out to the public yet.. neither is the fuel system.

James

BlueMoonEclipseAug-05-04 11:37 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2003
1352 posts,
#74822, "RE: Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe."
In response to Reply # 5

PRICE PRICE PRICE can you spill the beans??

vote for your choice of body style for Bluie!! http://www.cardomain.com/id/bluemooneclipse

safedawgAug-05-04 01:06 PM
Member since May 01st 2002
345 posts,
#74830, "RE: Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe."
In response to Reply # 6

They said the whole thing will be around 1000, and jsut the plate wiht hardware for around 300. They said they wouldn't sell it for another 3-4 weeks, atleast thats what they told me.

Work in progress
98 GS t3/t04e, hrc Sidemount, tial 38mm, HKS ssq bov, clutchmaster stage 4, wiseco pistons, Eagle rods, Apexi TT, HKS EVC II, Phantom grip lsd, 3in turbo back, Eibach pro-kit, Defi D-gauge EGT,boost, autometer fuel pressure
8-inj setup in the works, HKS AIC III and 450cc injectors

TeamMetalJimAug-05-04 02:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2135 posts,
#74837, "RE: Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe."
In response to Reply # 7
Aug-05-04 02:58 PM by MetalJim

nm

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
15.7 @ 87.9mph
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html

JustOneAug-05-04 09:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
#74842, "RE: Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe."
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-05-04 09:52 PM by JustOne

Originally posted by siueclipse
its not out to the public yet.. neither is the fuel system. James

Looks public to me

http://www.hahnracecraft.com/auto/engine/fuel%20injectors.htm

Teamner947Aug-06-04 03:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#74844, "RE: Just purchased HRC's new fuel system and 3" downpipe."
In response to Reply # 0

DAMNIT. If I knew this thing would have been avaiable in time for the SO I wouldn't have hacked up my manifold with 4 more holes.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #74809 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic