Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #63355
View in threaded mode

Subject: "damnit 349whp..." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
siueclipseJan-10-04 07:53 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63355, "damnit 349whp..."

made a few adjustments.. hit 349.. looks like i can't get anymore from this setup. time for something new to get added.. new axles and cams. then.. 75 shot. im going to break 400whp before this next season i sware to god..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
SteveJan-10-04 07:56 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63357, "RE: damnit 349whp..."
In response to Reply # 0

Good luck man..I love your car

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

siueclipseJan-10-04 07:57 PM
3504 posts,
#63358, "RE: damnit 349whp..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Steve
Good luck man..I love your car

wasn't what i was hoping for.. though.. thanx man.

siueclipseJan-10-04 07:59 PM
3504 posts,
#63359, "RE: damnit 349whp..."
In response to Reply # 2

btw.. this was good old 93 octane... sorry im a little ticked. had high hopes because of the changes that were made to the tuned setup and they didn't work out to the "mathematical theory".. what is that anyway? i think its a bunch of bullshit.. lol

james

thegameJan-10-04 11:46 PM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
#63362, "RE: damnit 349whp..."
In response to Reply # 3
Jan-10-04 11:48 PM by thegame

i tried going to your site first but that didnt work. so... what fuel setup do u have? u also have the s20g correct? 349whp is still really good though. keep on workin at it, youll get your 400whp. good job so fa

14.5 @ 95mph / 7psi 185hp/180tq

Nitrous_RS1997Jan-11-04 02:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1311 posts,
#63363, "RE: damnit 349whp..."
In response to Reply # 4

Dont you have the 8-injector setup? if not, and if you dont mind saying, what kind of fuel/computer setup are yoy using? great dyno BTW.

1999 Black C5
1997 Silver RS
Wiseco 8.8:1 Pistons(back to low compression!)
Eagle Rods
T3/T4 Turbo
Custom FMIC
Greddy Exhaust
390's
Most current 1/8th mile time: 8.3@90mph 2.015 60'(Nitto Drag radials, i suck)

widebodiedJan-11-04 03:25 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#63364, "RE: damnit 349whp..."
In response to Reply # 5

think he runs 440s, sfmu i think. siu- what boost level was you at?

you cant make anymore improvements because your limited on fuel?

let us know

DWAYNE H
1996 eclipse
under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job

2000 Yamaha R-1, 165rwhp 117 ftlbs tq

fly1Jan-11-04 04:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1470 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63366, "RE: damnit 349whp..."
In response to Reply # 0

I know you're disappointed, but still good numbers. If you're running the 20G, there's definitely more in it. Be patient and keep tuning, man. What's your fuel setup and boost level? Depending on what the wideband O2 shows, try 114 octane and up the boost to like 25psi. So, that makes two of us that will be tuning for 400 whp this seaso

"Sometimes, a man has to do what a man has to do."

StraussJan-11-04 05:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
953 posts,
#63368, "RE: damnit 349whp..."
In response to Reply # 7

I agree with fly1......mix in some race gas and try some more boost. If that don't help, open that damn bottle and go for it Oh, and good numbers by the way

Johnl1232Jan-11-04 05:47 AM
Member since Oct 26th 2003
44 posts,
#63370, "RE: damnit 349whp..."
In response to Reply # 8

How can u be mad cuz u made 349whp? hehe. Oh and btw ur website dont work

SkrillaJan-11-04 08:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
#63371, "RE: damnit 349whp..."
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-11-04 08:25 AM by Skrilla

your car is pretty sick but what was your setup. You don't have to give specific AFC settings(if that is what you use - but what do you use for fuel control) but you can definitely get more outta a 20G and tell us what you got I'm reading like 3 different things here.

I also think you can get more though I got 4HP more outta less than you're working with. I'd try some aqua mist}( compression bump, and more pressure. It's safe to say that we can do 25lbs with timing control on pump so I say you aren't doing one of these I mentioned. I think you can get close to 400whp on pump all turbo (LOL, as apposed to all motor and NO NOS!).

Anyway fill us in

EDIT: can you say tolulene

*Skrilla
"Honest officer, I thought you were trying to race me"
Talon: 1st 2.4L
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by YourInMyMirror95GS
dick teaser's should be rounded up and shot in the forehead
Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!
Originally posted by Dark0ne
Thanks. Now excuse me while i fuck your sister.
"fuck all motor" -turbo ate you

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #63355 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic