Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #63001
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
extreme97ntJan-05-04 08:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63001, "WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done."

I just got an email from Bill he wants to give me a call and discuss my fuel needs. Any one else get a e-mail yet?

best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
jsupetranJan-05-04 09:26 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63005, "RE: WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done."
In response to Reply # 0

i'll believe it when i see it

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, costum dp, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

extreme97ntJan-05-04 09:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#63006, "RE: WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done."
In response to Reply # 1

Hello! You had expressed an interest in the thread where we spoke of our Eclipse RS running 10.87 @ 136 MPH. I would like to give you a phone call this week to discuss your needs relative to our new equipment. Would you be so kind as to provide a phone number and a good time to call? Boost It! Bill

TeamJasonESi_TJan-05-04 10:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
#63008, "RE: WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by extreme97nt
Hello! You had expressed an interest in the thread where we spoke of our Eclipse RS running 10.87 @ 136 MPH. I would like to give you a phone call this week to discuss your needs relative to our new equipment. Would you be so kind as to provide a phone number and a good time to call? Boost It! Bill best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph

I have the same one. I wish he would just post about it, so we could all discuss it.

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

tim97rsJan-05-04 10:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#63009, "RE: WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done."
In response to Reply # 3

i got it to.

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

UberingramJan-05-04 10:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#63010, "RE: WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by jsupetran
i'll believe it when i see it

ditto.

keep us posted

tim97rsJan-05-04 11:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#63013, "RE: WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done."
In response to Reply # 5

why would bill from HRC use an email address of: eng@turbosystems.com?????

why not post here?

NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just spoke with chris at HRC and he said its legit! its bill from the ENGineering dept!!!! hummmm

ill give'm a number!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

jsupetranJan-05-04 11:13 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#63014, "RE: WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done."
In response to Reply # 6

tell him to frigging post here. you know half of us are gonna end up buying it anyway.

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, costum dp, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-05-04 11:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#63015, "RE: WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done."
In response to Reply # 7
Jan-05-04 12:40 PM by DarkOne

Since it was never discussed, i came up with what i thought could be an adequate solution, and perhaps what HRC was building, in my head. I've discussed it with a few people, and i am very curious to see if i was close or not. When somone talks to Bill, please let me know the details, or let him know that i'd like to talk to him about it.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

extreme97ntJan-05-04 11:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#63016, "RE: WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done."
In response to Reply # 8

Dino If you dont mind I would like to hear your ideas. You can E-mail me if you would like at paulmummolo@comcast.net If not, its ok I understand.

Diceman19Jan-05-04 11:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#63018, "RE: WOOO HOOO! looks like the HRC Fuel System is done."
In response to Reply # 9

im sorry, dino cant tell you his plans. they are top secret. LOL.

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #63001 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic