Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #87088
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Engine bay picture" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
ScandelousJul-07-05 02:42 AM
Member since Jul 19th 2004
445 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87088, "Engine bay picture"

Here's a pic of my car and almost finished picture of the engine bay.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
WickedESiJun-20-05 03:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87090, "RE: Engine bay picture"
In response to Reply # 0

Sexay!

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMetalJimJun-20-05 08:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2135 posts,
#87114, "RE: Engine bay picture"
In response to Reply # 1

Schweeet!

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
15.7 @ 87.9mph
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html

420a-TnthewerksJun-20-05 11:46 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#87115, "RE: Engine bay picture"
In response to Reply # 2

Your front bumper is missing:

Just thought I'd point that out to you

BlackMagicJun-20-05 11:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#87116, "RE: Engine bay picture"
In response to Reply # 3

yea thats sexy, the only things that don't look clean are the coolant overflow tank and the hot side of the turbo, but still looks a lot better than mine

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

DJ420aJun-21-05 11:45 AM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
#87140, "RE: Engine bay picture"
In response to Reply # 4

I forsee burned up lookin exh mani within the first 30 mins of running, lol. All in all, just like ^^^^^^said, very sessy.

eclipse_99rsJun-21-05 01:26 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#87143, "RE: Engine bay picture"
In response to Reply # 5

The overflow tank looks like you wiped your bum on it, other than that it looks sweet.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

turbo8uJun-21-05 02:00 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#87147, "RE: Engine bay picture"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by eclipse_99rs
The overflow tank looks like you wiped your bum on it, other than that it looks sweet.

lol

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJun-21-05 03:06 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#87155, "RE: Engine bay picture"
In response to Reply # 7

Looks really good, IC piping looks very cleanly done. Over the winter get the top half of the intake Ceramic Coated High luster and you will be happier you did, it will look very nice and not scratch.

Terry

Moderatorcs82685Jun-21-05 03:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#87156, "RE: Engine bay picture"
In response to Reply # 8

i must say that piping looks much better than mine, i don't even wanna show it to anyone its so ugly, although its easy for me to ignore b/c my eyes go straight to that nice big turbo sittin there

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

sikeJun-21-05 05:55 PM
Member since Aug 06th 2003
531 posts,
#87162, "RE: Engine bay picture"
In response to Reply # 9

That is sweet. ohhh ahhhh shinny manifold

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #87088 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic