Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #67479
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Guaging Interest in lambo door kits." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
ShockeclipseFeb-23-04 04:00 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67479, "Guaging Interest in lambo door kits."

Ok we are going to start desiging them and get our prototypes built. Just want to get an idea on who would be interested in buying these for 500 bucks. Kits will be complete bolt on with detailed writen directions (with color pictures) Probably also post a video link to doing the install. So who is interested? Make me a list people

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
ShockeclipseFeb-23-04 04:42 PM
2139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67483, "RE: Guaging Interest in lambo door kits."
In response to Reply # 0

I thought people were saying they were interested. We are willing to do this but we need to get some kind of an idea on whether or not it would be worth it.

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeFeb-23-04 05:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#67484, "RE: Guaging Interest in lambo door kits."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Shockeclipse
I thought people were saying they were interested. We are willing to do this but we need to get some kind of an idea on whether or not it would be worth it.

I am interested and would fork over the moolah once I could see the finished product in action. For sure.
If you could actually produce these I think they would sell like crazy.

I sure hope you follow through on this and dont let it slip away like so many other "thread" ideas around here.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

DarkTalonFeb-23-04 05:02 PM
Member since Jul 24th 2003
1142 posts,
#67485, "RE: Guaging Interest in lambo door kits."
In response to Reply # 0

if i can get the money, i'm in..but first I do want more info...like what kind of shocks and stuff for 'em....

tim97rsFeb-23-04 05:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#67486, "RE: Guaging Interest in lambo door kits."
In response to Reply # 1

design it, build it, test it A LOT, and fix all the bugs, then market it!!

i say no more "if the interest is there, THEN we design and build" deals. Not that you cant do it or wont do it and do it right, but i say get the product out first then sell it!

No more Chill fatory regulators, AFX computers, sheetmetal intakes, Custom downpipes and all the other shit that failed to manifest or didn't live up to the "pre-build" hype! Give us something that is for our cars (NOT NEONS), that works each and every time, and do it for a reasonable price, and you will sell it!!!!!

having said all that i would be interested once its done!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

DSMRoadsterFeb-23-04 05:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#67490, "RE: Guaging Interest in lambo door kits."
In response to Reply # 3

I"ll buy if it's proven.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

ShockeclipseFeb-23-04 06:10 PM
2139 posts,
#67496, "RE: Guaging Interest in lambo door kits."
In response to Reply # 5

yes, were not trying to get money and then make them or any of that
We are going to make them and then either put them on my car and test them out (thouroughly) or find someone in the area that wants to test them. I would not feel right if I did this and ended up selling you guys shit. If we're going to do this we're going to do it right. But I was just curious. We'll prolly do it either way but I wanted to see if I should get REALLY motivated about it you know.

nightwolf2369Feb-23-04 06:20 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
#67499, "RE: Guaging Interest in lambo door kits."
In response to Reply # 6
Feb-23-04 06:21 PM by nightwolf2369

i might be interested if you build it correctly and it works good, sure for $500

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

FlyinEsiFeb-23-04 06:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#67501, "RE: Guaging Interest in lambo door kits."
In response to Reply # 7

Definitely interested for $500.

1/4 Mile: 17.4651 | 1/4 MPH: 76.69 @ 7,000 ft
www.geocities.com/rockyourworld182/
forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=13280&mesg_id=13280&page=
Current Status: HVAC Sent in

TwinDragonsFeb-23-04 06:39 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2003
50 posts,
#67502, "RE: Guaging Interest in lambo door kits."
In response to Reply # 8

DEFINTELY interested .... but just like everyone else said, you're gonna have to prove that they work just as well as the 1600.00 ones. i'm hating the thought of paying 1600 or so for them so 500 is a blessing if everything works out.

Keep em Lookin Good And Driving Fast!

ShockeclipseFeb-23-04 09:37 PM
2139 posts,
#67508, "RE: Guaging Interest in lambo door kits."
In response to Reply # 9

well I am hoping that if it does take us a while, we will probably have them out by the shootout so anyone there can see them on my car, ask questions etc.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #67479 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic