Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58165
View in threaded mode

Subject: "GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
tiregSep-26-03 04:59 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2002
800 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58165, "GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)"
Sep-26-03 05:05 PM by tireg

w00t! pix here - thanks to Uber for teh hosting - if u need hosting, talk to uber:

Before:

After:

Now, I know it's not terribly original.. but I like how it flows. Plans in future include CF hood, lowering (prokits & tokico struts sittin on my floor right now), rims, new exhaust, interior mods, front lip... but I need some cashes.

Discuss.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
98_silvergsSep-26-03 05:04 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58166, "RE: GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)"
In response to Reply # 0

I thought the grey door was your new exterior mod at first

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

coClipse_97Sep-26-03 05:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
361 posts,
#58167, "RE: GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)"
In response to Reply # 0

Holy sheet man! .I was scrolling down and saw ur after pix and was like WHOA! Nice color choice, I like blue on our cars.

tiregSep-26-03 05:08 PM
800 posts,
#58168, "RE: GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)"
In response to Reply # 1

>I thought the grey door was your new exterior mod at first

lol yeah I bought the car with some damage on the driver side.. had to swap door shells cuz the door was fuct, so I was rockin a silver door for a while hehe. It's all good now

tiregSep-26-03 05:15 PM
800 posts,
#58169, "RE: GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)"
In response to Reply # 2

>Holy sheet man! .I was scrolling down and saw ur after pix
>and was like WHOA! Nice color choice, I like blue on our
>cars.

Yah hehe.. I was gonna go with black again, cuz black is just fucking bad ass. But swirlies and hard to maintain/easy to dirty caused me to decide on a new color. It was a close call between crimson (I was gonna do a custom blend) or WRX blue cuz damn.. every time I see that color I stare laf. In the end, WRX blue won it over. The shop did a really nice job doing a 2-tone effect for the engine bay, which was not painted. Its blue.. then it just fades into black. Not contrasty at all. I'll get some pix of that later.

Thanks for teh comments, keep em coming

coClipse_97Sep-26-03 05:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
361 posts,
#58170, "RE: GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)"
In response to Reply # 4
Sep-26-03 05:29 PM by coClipse_97

>The shop did a really nice job
>doing a 2-tone effect for the engine bay, which was not
>painted. Its blue.. then it just fades into black. Not
>contrasty at all. I'll get some pix of that later.

Nice dude, can't wait to see that ish I still can't get over the subi blue, soooooooooo nice.

SpreadEagleSep-26-03 05:53 PM
Member since May 29th 2003
459 posts,
#58172, "RE: GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)"
In response to Reply # 5

Looks great, love the color choice. Front lip, springs, and wheels will make a huge difference, it will look completely badass, looking forward to following the progress. Have you given any thought to what wheels you might be going with?

95ESI-intake,borla,sportlines,kyb,tsw
more on the way

blinkbizkit500Sep-26-03 05:57 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#58173, "RE: GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)"
In response to Reply # 6

looks gorgeous bro, excellent choice

Ryan_HesSep-26-03 05:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#58174, "RE: GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)"
In response to Reply # 7

Looks great...now just get some rims -- keep it up

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

tiregSep-26-03 05:59 PM
800 posts,
#58176, "RE: GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)"
In response to Reply # 7

hmm.. just noticed my ass end is fawking high. Don't really want to get a new rear.. any recommendations?

98_silvergsSep-26-03 06:01 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#58177, "RE: GOT MY CAR BACK FINALLY (56k warning, pix!)"
In response to Reply # 7
Sep-26-03 06:02 PM by 98_silvergs

I agree,its a good color, but get away from the club 14

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58165 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic