Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #4456
View in threaded mode

Subject: "If u wanna see my car pics..." 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
9D9 MITSU RSMay-21-01 01:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4456, "If u wanna see my car pics..."

go here: http://www.speedoptions.com/community_driverprofiles_view.asp?driverprofile_id=1163&images=False

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
9D9 MITSU RSMay-23-01 03:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4457, "RE: If u wanna see my car pics..."
In response to Reply # 0

Alo, let me know what u guys think. I will take any suggestions into consideration. Thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

9D9 MITSU RSMay-23-01 03:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#4458, "RE: If u wanna see my car pics..."
In response to Reply # 0

Also, let me know what u guys think. I will take any suggestions into consideration. Thanks.

taloned_dogMay-25-01 03:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
162 posts,
#4459, "RE: If u wanna see my car pics..."
In response to Reply # 2

LAST EDITED ON 25-May-01 AT 09:01 PM (PST)

>Also, let me know what u
>guys think. I will take
>any suggestions into consideration. Thanks.
>

sorry man i wasn't trying to cut on u. i like the car i think it looks good.

i looked up were lexington is, durham is probably half way between us. maybe eventually if we get enough NC people we could get a little thing going around here

p.s. i didn't see any rice

most people look at art...we drive it!!!

97 Talon ESI N/T
total stock "not for long"

taloned_dogMay-23-01 03:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
162 posts,
#4460, "RE: If u wanna see my car pics..."
In response to Reply # 0

I like! I like!
but sorry bro i dont like the fangs, not on that bumper maybe the aggressor
hey is lexington east r west of I95, i'm east.
U going to the import show in dinwitty va this weekend

most people look at art...we drive it!!!

97 Talon ESI N/T
total stock "not for long"

9D9 MITSU RSMay-24-01 05:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#4461, "RE: If u wanna see my car pics..."
In response to Reply # 4

I'm not really sure. Lexington, North Carolina. I-85 runs right through it. It is about 45 miles north of Charlotte, NC. Where are u from?

flossinpnoyracerMay-24-01 07:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#4462, "RE: If u wanna see my car pics..."
In response to Reply # 5

looks gross take those flamesout they belong to domestics

i dunno that's my opion i guess everyone has crazy gross out styles

Check out my site!!!
http://www.flossinpnoyracer.homestead.com

1999 GST

1997 RS

9D9 MITSU RSMay-25-01 05:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#4463, "RE: If u wanna see my car pics..."
In response to Reply # 6

Well, even if domestics have it, it may look good. Atleast it's original. PLain paint isn't original at all. I thought one thing about this site would be props and opinions, but lately, people just wanna knock everybody else's cars. We need to stick together with our cars. We better face it, we have the minority car out there.

alexriesMay-25-01 07:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
#4464, "RE: If u wanna see my car pics..."
In response to Reply # 7

You know I probably shouldn't say anything because I've got the least modded Eclipse here, but I would define almost everything you did as 'rice'. Now if you like it and you got chicks checkin' out your ride, that's COOL!!! I know I'm not getting any looks, except when I'm done spankin' a Civic that thinks he's all fast and shit. This is just MY OPINION. I don't PERSONALLY like huge decals, huge CHROME rims, Mitsu Logos all over the car, and fangs. But I DO REALLY like what you did with the clear center piece in the back, I wanted to take all the letters off mine and put a Mitsu logo because I've never seen that but I guess I'll have to come up with somethin' else now. Hehe, KEEP MODDING DUDE you'll get there.

Coo'
1997 RS
AEM Cold Air Intake
B&M Short Shifter
Trust Shift Knob
Trust EVO Exhaust
Front Upper Strut Bar
Rear Upper Strut Bar
AutoMeter A/F Ratio Gauge
'tis it

RAIZINMay-25-01 02:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4465, "What.. you don't like flames?"
In response to Reply # 6

LAST EDITED ON 25-May-01 AT 07:07 PM (PST)

Check out my homeboy's flames.
Full chameleon flames with full chameleon interior.

www.935draggers.com

Teameclipse804May-25-01 11:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#4466, "RE: If u wanna see my car pics..."
In response to Reply # 0

I like the flame graphics on the side. Personally, I'd prefer no graphics at all, but if I had graphics, I'd want something like that...but I really don't like fangs on any bumper, not even the wings west agressor. But everyone has their own opinion...nice car!

eclipse804@hotmail.com
http://www.importvenom.com
Import Venom

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #4456 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic