Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104969
View in threaded mode

Subject: "You Car Too Loud!" Previous topic | Next topic
kvoriley27Oct-10-10 09:49 AM
Member since Jun 08th 2010
34 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104969, "You Car Too Loud!"

Haha this is what you get for having 3 inch piping with a (as i just found out) gutted cat.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
eclipserstturboOct-10-10 09:59 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2008
281 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104970, "RE: You Car Too Loud!"
In response to Reply # 0

Yeah, I would have found out who did it and beat that ass.

I CONTRIBUTED TO THE WIKI!
ah... turbo. I love the turbo, the boost, the speed, the sound.
and its all better when you do it yourself. cheaper too.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kvoriley27Oct-10-10 10:16 AM
34 posts,
#104971, "RE: You Car Too Loud!"
In response to Reply # 1

Lol I know i'll just be sure to rev it as much as I can before I leave at 4 in the morning

RoninEclipse2GOct-11-10 06:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#104976, "RE: You Car Too Loud!"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by kvoriley27
Lol I know i'll just be sure to rev it as much as I can before I leave at 4 in the morning

This. I'd pull a nice screaming burnout while I'm at it.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

electroheadOct-11-10 06:07 PM
Member since Dec 13th 2009
182 posts,
#104977, "RE: You Car Too Loud!"
In response to Reply # 3

I would simply write Thank You right under it and drive like that for a couple of days. Nothing pisses people off more than a smile.

kvoriley27Oct-11-10 06:10 PM
34 posts,
#104978, "RE: You Car Too Loud!"
In response to Reply # 3

Haha that is exactly what i did i found out who it was

VendorRed90SevOct-26-10 07:55 PM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
#104988, "RE: You Car Too Loud!"
In response to Reply # 5

I always hate it when people yell slow down at you when you're already going to speed limit. I always do a little burn out to show how I appreciate them telling me what to do.

ezOct-27-10 04:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#104989, "RE: You Car Too Loud!"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Red90Sev
I always hate it when people yell slow down at you when you're already going to speed limit. I always do a little burn out to show how I appreciate them telling me what to do.

I know what you mean, sometimes I think people judge the speed of my car just by how it looks. I've been told to slow down while leaving a grocery store parking lot at 5 mph, prompting me to nail the throttle and do a full-intersection burn-out as left the lot. Can't help it. And one time I was going down my street, some girl jaywalking 100 yards in front of me actually put her hand up when I backed off the throttle (you know how much noise the 420a makes with engine braking) to tell me to slow down. I was going less than the speed limit. I just had to laugh.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Ebster1085Oct-28-10 11:34 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#104990, "RE: You Car Too Loud!"
In response to Reply # 7

A few years ago I was driving through a school zone doing literally 15mph, and some woman yelled at me to slow down. I slammed on the brakes, ripped it into reverse and started yelling at her asking "exactly how slow would you like me to drive lady??" Her husband then ran out of his nearby house and threw pizza at me. I told him to go fuck off, and that was the end of it.

Looking back, pretty hilarious...HAHA!

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

bagged420aOct-28-10 02:04 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2009
107 posts,
#104991, "RE: You Car Too Loud!"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Ebster1085
A few years ago I was driving through a school zone doing literally 15mph, and some woman yelled at me to slow down. I slammed on the brakes, ripped it into reverse and started yelling at her asking "exactly how slow would you like me to drive lady??" Her husband then ran out of his nearby house and threw pizza at me. I told him to go fuck off, and that was the end of it. Looking back, pretty hilarious...HAHA!

haha I would have orded him a pizza after that. Some people just need to find someone or something to bitch at to feel important

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104969 Previous topic | Next topic