Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectYou Car Too Loud!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=104969
104969, You Car Too Loud!
Posted by kvoriley27, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Haha this is what you get for having 3 inch piping with a (as i just found out) gutted cat.
104970, RE: You Car Too Loud!
Posted by eclipserstturbo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah, I would have found out who did it and beat that ass.
104971, RE: You Car Too Loud!
Lol I know i'll just be sure to rev it as much as I can before I leave at 4 in the morning
104976, RE: You Car Too Loud!
Posted by RoninEclipse2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by kvoriley27
Lol I know i'll just be sure to rev it as much as I can before I leave at 4 in the morning

This. I'd pull a nice screaming burnout while I'm at it.
104977, RE: You Car Too Loud!
Posted by electrohead, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would simply write Thank You right under it and drive like that for a couple of days. Nothing pisses people off more than a smile. :D
104978, RE: You Car Too Loud!
Haha that is exactly what i did i found out who it was :)
104988, RE: You Car Too Loud!
Posted by Red90Sev, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I always hate it when people yell slow down at you when you're already going to speed limit. I always do a little burn out to show how I appreciate them telling me what to do. }(
104989, RE: You Car Too Loud!
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Red90Sev
I always hate it when people yell slow down at you when you're already going to speed limit. I always do a little burn out to show how I appreciate them telling me what to do. }(

I know what you mean, sometimes I think people judge the speed of my car just by how it looks. I've been told to slow down while leaving a grocery store parking lot at 5 mph, prompting me to nail the throttle and do a full-intersection burn-out as left the lot. Can't help it. And one time I was going down my street, some girl jaywalking 100 yards in front of me actually put her hand up when I backed off the throttle (you know how much noise the 420a makes with engine braking) to tell me to slow down. I was going less than the speed limit. I just had to laugh.
104990, RE: You Car Too Loud!
Posted by Ebster1085, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
A few years ago I was driving through a school zone doing literally 15mph, and some woman yelled at me to slow down. I slammed on the brakes, ripped it into reverse and started yelling at her asking "exactly how slow would you like me to drive lady??" Her husband then ran out of his nearby house and threw pizza at me. I told him to go fuck off, and that was the end of it.

Looking back, pretty hilarious...HAHA!
104991, RE: You Car Too Loud!
Posted by bagged420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Ebster1085
A few years ago I was driving through a school zone doing literally 15mph, and some woman yelled at me to slow down. I slammed on the brakes, ripped it into reverse and started yelling at her asking "exactly how slow would you like me to drive lady??" Her husband then ran out of his nearby house and threw pizza at me. I told him to go fuck off, and that was the end of it. Looking back, pretty hilarious...HAHA!

haha I would have orded him a pizza after that. Some people just need to find someone or something to bitch at to feel important
I generated this page in 0.013671875 seconds, executing 7 queries.