Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104905
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Need help with putting front end back together" Previous topic | Next topic
kvoriley27Sep-13-10 09:05 PM
Member since Jun 08th 2010
34 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104905, "Need help with putting front end back together"

Im in college right now so I dont have any good pics to really show you what i need help with.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50182032@N02/4705287464/
(Best pic i have right now getting better ones soon)

Basically I have allll of the parts i need to put everything back together brand new.

New:
-Fog Lights
-Headlights
-Radiator
-A/C Condensor
-Bumper and components
-Hood

BUT i bought the car with everything stripped off of it so I need some help on where to start on putting it together.

If anyone has any pictures of eclipses taken apart in the front it would help out a lot.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
megaskillzSep-14-10 11:51 AM
Member since Oct 12th 2008
105 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104906, "RE: Need help with putting front end back together"
In response to Reply # 0

I would recommend that you check out the CAPS page and view all of the diagrams that refer to the front end.

This is one that I found for the front bumper.

Here's another for the underbody panels.

As for yor a/c condensor, I'm not sure. You just have to look around on that page a bit until you find everything. If not, a shop manual would be very handy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kvoriley27Sep-25-10 03:51 PM
34 posts,
#104939, "RE: Need help with putting front end back together"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks that helped out a lot. I now have the radiator, condensor, and bumper support all put on.

I now need help putting the fog lights on i just need a picture to see how they go on the car...

Ill post pics tonight of my progess

itsaslow95Sep-26-10 07:06 AM
Member since Oct 17th 2009
139 posts,
#104940, "RE: Need help with putting front end back together"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by kvoriley27
Thanks that helped out a lot. I now have the radiator, condensor, and bumper support all put on. I now need help putting the fog lights on i just need a picture to see how they go on the car... Ill post pics tonight of my progess

make sure you vacuum down the A/C system, and put in a new reciever dryer/ accumulator (i forget which our car has anymore) otherwise it will only last about 4 months

-Jason

---------------------------------------
most posts are done from my iPhone please excuse my typos

95 eclipse gs turbo - parting out
2004- dodge dakota
2006 lancer with a fancy wing and really expensive brakes.

~Naturally Aspirated then Pressurized~
Streetworksautomotivetuning.com <~ best friend's shop SUPPORT HIM!

megaskillzSep-27-10 06:37 PM
105 posts,
#104943, "RE: Need help with putting front end back together"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks that helped out a lot. I now have the radiator, condensor, and bumper support all put on. I now need help putting the fog lights on i just need a picture to see how they go on the car... Ill post pics tonight of my progess

No problem man. Good luck and let us know of the progress.

kvoriley27Oct-04-10 05:15 PM
34 posts,
#104961, "RE: Need help with putting front end back together"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by itsaslow95
Originally posted by kvoriley27 Thanks that helped out a lot. I now have the radiator, condensor, and bumper support all put on. I now need help putting the fog lights on i just need a picture to see how they go on the car... Ill post pics tonight of my progess
make sure you vacuum down the A/C system, and put in a new reciever dryer/ accumulator (i forget which our car has anymore) otherwise it will only last about 4 months

okay ill remember that but thats not the first on the list considering its gettin pretty cold outside and i dont use it unless on the highway.

Here is a picture of my car a couple weeks ago since then i have put in the fog lights....

Paint soon!

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

megaskillzOct-06-10 11:52 AM
105 posts,
#104963, "RE: Need help with putting front end back together"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by itsaslow95
Originally posted by kvoriley27 Thanks that helped out a lot. I now have the radiator, condensor, and bumper support all put on. I now need help putting the fog lights on i just need a picture to see how they go on the car... Ill post pics tonight of my progess
okay ill remember that but thats not the first on the list considering its gettin pretty cold outside and i dont use it unless on the highway. Here is a picture of my car a couple weeks ago since then i have put in the fog lights.... Paint soon!

Looking good!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104905 Previous topic | Next topic