Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectNeed help with putting front end back together
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=104905
104905, Need help with putting front end back together
Posted by kvoriley27, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Im in college right now so I dont have any good pics to really show you what i need help with.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50182032@N02/4705287464/
(Best pic i have right now getting better ones soon)

Basically I have allll of the parts i need to put everything back together brand new.

New:
-Fog Lights
-Headlights
-Radiator
-A/C Condensor
-Bumper and components
-Hood

BUT i bought the car with everything stripped off of it so I need some help on where to start on putting it together.

If anyone has any pictures of eclipses taken apart in the front it would help out a lot.
104906, RE: Need help with putting front end back together
Posted by megaskillz, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would recommend that you check out the CAPS page and view all of the diagrams that refer to the front end.

This is one that I found for the front bumper.

Here's another for the underbody panels.

As for yor a/c condensor, I'm not sure. You just have to look around on that page a bit until you find everything. If not, a shop manual would be very handy.
104939, RE: Need help with putting front end back together
Thanks that helped out a lot. I now have the radiator, condensor, and bumper support all put on.

I now need help putting the fog lights on i just need a picture to see how they go on the car...

Ill post pics tonight of my progess
104940, RE: Need help with putting front end back together
Posted by itsaslow95, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by kvoriley27
Thanks that helped out a lot. I now have the radiator, condensor, and bumper support all put on. I now need help putting the fog lights on i just need a picture to see how they go on the car... Ill post pics tonight of my progess

make sure you vacuum down the A/C system, and put in a new reciever dryer/ accumulator (i forget which our car has anymore) otherwise it will only last about 4 months
104961, RE: Need help with putting front end back together
Originally posted by itsaslow95
Originally posted by kvoriley27 Thanks that helped out a lot. I now have the radiator, condensor, and bumper support all put on. I now need help putting the fog lights on i just need a picture to see how they go on the car... Ill post pics tonight of my progess
make sure you vacuum down the A/C system, and put in a new reciever dryer/ accumulator (i forget which our car has anymore) otherwise it will only last about 4 months

okay ill remember that but thats not the first on the list considering its gettin pretty cold outside and i dont use it unless on the highway.

Here is a picture of my car a couple weeks ago since then i have put in the fog lights....

Paint soon!

104963, RE: Need help with putting front end back together
Originally posted by itsaslow95
Originally posted by kvoriley27 Thanks that helped out a lot. I now have the radiator, condensor, and bumper support all put on. I now need help putting the fog lights on i just need a picture to see how they go on the car... Ill post pics tonight of my progess
okay ill remember that but thats not the first on the list considering its gettin pretty cold outside and i dont use it unless on the highway. Here is a picture of my car a couple weeks ago since then i have put in the fog lights.... Paint soon!

Looking good!
104943, RE: Need help with putting front end back together
Thanks that helped out a lot. I now have the radiator, condensor, and bumper support all put on. I now need help putting the fog lights on i just need a picture to see how they go on the car... Ill post pics tonight of my progess

No problem man. Good luck and let us know of the progress.
I generated this page in 0.0095310211181641 seconds, executing 7 queries.