Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #90247
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Some Pics (Now Wingless)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
AggressionOct-26-05 02:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90247, "Some Pics (Now Wingless)"

I took some pics of my car on the way to and at a recent car show.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
WIDECLIPSEOct-26-05 03:02 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90248, "RE: Some Pics (Now Wingless)"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow, that's different. Since you were shaving holes, I would have shaved the rear wiper and antenna. Looks a lot cleaner though. I like it.

-Roman

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AggressionOct-26-05 03:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#90249, "RE: Some Pics (Now Wingless)"
In response to Reply # 1

the antenna and wiper are going before it gets repainted next year.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

WIDECLIPSEOct-26-05 03:15 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#90250, "RE: Some Pics (Now Wingless)"
In response to Reply # 2

cool, it really does add to the cleanliness of the car. I've pondered staying wingless myself, but I'll probably end up going with the turbo spoiler. That's IF I ever get around to getting this thing painted...

-Roman

AggressionOct-26-05 03:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#90251, "RE: Some Pics (Now Wingless)"
In response to Reply # 3
Oct-26-05 03:24 AM by Aggression

I know the feeling of changing styles up. I will probably end up just putting the stock front on and going with a cf lip after it gets painted as well. I will leave the rear and sides though. What I have in mind is going to be very clean since the graphics will finally be gone (THANK GOD!) and the car will have more power at that point as well.

Wide...do you have any current pics of your car? I would love to see them man! Oh yeah BTW...you better be ready and have your shit together for NOPI next year. Get up with me a month or so in advanced and we can all stay at the same hotel so we can all party it up. Same goes for the SO coming up(if there is one)!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

widebodyeclipseOct-26-05 03:44 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
#90253, "RE: Some Pics (Now Wingless)"
In response to Reply # 4

looks clean

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

VahustlinOct-26-05 03:54 AM
Member since Oct 26th 2005
3 posts,
#90254, "RE: Some Pics (Now Wingless)"
In response to Reply # 0

Looks alot cleaner man.

AggressionOct-26-05 04:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#90255, "RE: Some Pics (Now Wingless)"
In response to Reply # 6

thanks guys that is what I am going for is just really clean looking. Like I said I can't wait for those painted on graphics to be gone! Then I will be happy!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

HardaTaqOct-26-05 04:13 AM
Member since Aug 29th 2005
139 posts,
#90256, "RE: Some Pics (Now Wingless)"
In response to Reply # 7

Lookin good. Is it just me or is your back bumper a different color?

lower me

AggressionOct-26-05 04:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#90257, "RE: Some Pics (Now Wingless)"
In response to Reply # 8
Oct-26-05 04:22 AM by Aggression

nope you are correct in saying that and its a long story.

Remember the accident I was in back in early March when I got rear ended? http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=82189&mesg_id=82189&listing_type=search

Well the guy I had paint it messed it up 3 different times before telling me that he can not color match silver. I even gave him the paint my car was painted with 3 months prior to the accident. I mean come on man. But that is another reason I am excited to get the whole car painted as well. Stock front, no graphics, and no mismatch colors.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

dsmmythOct-26-05 05:10 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#90258, "RE: Some Pics (Now Wingless)"
In response to Reply # 9

Yup, interior still looks amazing.

Sorry to say, but I'd put the CF tails back on. It's just that you have the whole scheme going and it's like-

RED.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #90247 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic