Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #77846
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Got Some pics of my body work..." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
xSiNxOfxSiLeNcExOct-11-04 02:46 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
54 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77846, "Got Some pics of my body work..."
Oct-11-04 03:06 PM by xSiNxOfxSiLeNcEx

Heres some pics I got of the body work i've been doing, I'm just gonna keep it in primer till i can get more money for new fenders and gst side skirts. The Expoxy primer has somehwat of a gloss to it so it don;t look as bad. This all started with a the door handle breaking, then got into what it is now. It will be black still

Things done
- Shaved emblem on the front bumper
- Shaved door handles
- Removed 3 piece spoiler (filled all the holes
- Removed the antenna
I did shave the roof but I ended up undoing it cause it kinda looked to plan to me.

Before

Now

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
farmdogg55Oct-11-04 02:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77847, "RE: Got Some pics of my body work..."
In response to Reply # 0

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BuckNuttyOct-11-04 03:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#77848, "RE: Got Some pics of my body work..."
In response to Reply # 1

it even looks good in grey primer...good job chico

FlyinEsiOct-11-04 03:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#77849, "RE: Got Some pics of my body work..."
In response to Reply # 2

Where can I find headlights like those??? Those are sweet!!!

destruckeclipseOct-11-04 04:10 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#77850, "RE: Got Some pics of my body work..."
In response to Reply # 0

Looks great, don't look like primer at all. What kind is that? I am doing body work and I rather not have the yellow or grey primer driving all around town...

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

xSiNxOfxSiLeNcExOct-11-04 04:14 PM
54 posts,
#77851, "RE: Got Some pics of my body work..."
In response to Reply # 4

its ppg's expoxy primer...in person it looks just like light grey paint.. the head lights i got from ebay

1998EclipseRSOct-12-04 08:32 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
#77864, "RE: Got Some pics of my body work..."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by xSiNxOfxSiLeNcEx
its ppg's expoxy primer...in person it looks just like light grey paint.. the head lights i got from ebay

There is something about that car being primer gray I like... I don't know why. I think fast cars that are primer or non-gloss finished are badass. BANME!.

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

invaznGSTOct-12-04 05:37 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#77870, "RE: Got Some pics of my body work..."
In response to Reply # 6

wow very clean and not ricey at all. props.

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

optikalOct-13-04 03:23 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#77873, "RE: Got Some pics of my body work..."
In response to Reply # 7

Why did you use Epoxy? Did you take the car down to bare metal or something?

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

xSiNxOfxSiLeNcExOct-13-04 03:38 AM
54 posts,
#77874, "RE: Got Some pics of my body work..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by optikal
Why did you use Epoxy? Did you take the car down to bare metal or something?

Yea, I took it down to metal.

hazardeclipseOct-13-04 04:02 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#77875, "RE: Got Some pics of my body work..."
In response to Reply # 9

damn, that's some NICE body work man...

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #77846 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic