Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #54507
View in threaded mode

Subject: "New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
REV_GSlowAug-05-03 07:31 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54507, "New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)"
Aug-05-03 07:33 AM by REV_GSlow

I have the lowest eclipse around..unless you can prove otherwise. Im in Va Beach by the way.

(notice the custom grill and painted headlights

Well what do you think? I get compliments all the time and im proud of what i have so fa
just thought i would add this because its WEIRD

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
juggaloAug-05-03 08:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2945 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54512, "RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)"
In response to Reply # 0

dsm/mitsubishi service manuals https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5k14qlaulb9s1/dsm_mitsubishi

service manuals(my whole collection) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ac51jwwa3g1n1/automotive_manuals

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

chrysler kidAug-05-03 08:04 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#54513, "RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)"
In response to Reply # 1

no foglights?

11.65 @ 115

TeamDR1665Aug-05-03 08:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#54516, "RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)"
In response to Reply # 2

do0d. when i get home from work tonight, I am SO posting my pic of MY cat doing that shit. Weird.

Car looks tight too. Enough graphics to set it off, but not so much to detract. Excellent work oo7!

REV_GSlowAug-05-03 08:35 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#54518, "RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)"
In response to Reply # 3

I love my graphics..they are there but they arent too much you know? Im actually looking for a set of 95-96 foglights if anyone has a pair to get rid of.

Also..could someone make a sig for me?? I would really appreciate it:thumbsup

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

98_silvergsAug-05-03 10:11 AM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#54522, "RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)"
In response to Reply # 4
Aug-05-03 10:14 AM by 98_silvergs

You asked for opinions....

I think that stripe is ugly as fuck, sorry dude. It would look great without it.

shuwa29Aug-05-03 10:47 AM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#54526, "RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)"
In response to Reply # 5

now now, you are not the lowest. people with bags are lower but since those don't count, i think hondahater and i got you beat:

but remember, it pays to be this low and a daily driven car. thus, the chin spoiler is almost done being repaired (3 coats of fiberglass, 2 on back on one front, a little bondo in the rough spots to smooth it out, then prime and paint and clear). so mayber in the next day or so.

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

MarctronixxAug-05-03 11:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#54527, "RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)"
In response to Reply # 6

is that black piece there to protect the bottom of the bumper??

WtngclanAug-05-03 11:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#54529, "RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)"
In response to Reply # 4

i do i'll let em go real cheap .. charlier@cdtech2003.com wtngclanlt (aim)

Another BANNED asshole.

WtngclanAug-05-03 11:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#54531, "RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)"
In response to Reply # 7

ohboy

Another BANNED asshole.

shuwa29Aug-05-03 11:46 AM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#54532, "RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)"
In response to Reply # 7

>is that black piece there to protect the bottom of the
>bumper??

www.rernetworking.com/rmdsm chin spoiler. no it doesn't protect the bumper.

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #54507 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic