Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectNew Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=54507
54507, New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by REV_GSlow, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have the lowest eclipse around..unless you can prove otherwise. Im in Va Beach by the way.

(notice the custom grill and painted headlights

Well what do you think? I get compliments all the time and im proud of what i have so far:thumbsup
just thought i would add this because its WEIRD
54512, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by juggalo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
54513, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
no foglights?
54516, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
do0d. when i get home from work tonight, I am SO posting my pic of MY cat doing that shit. Weird.

Car looks tight too. Enough graphics to set it off, but not so much to detract. Excellent work oo7! :P
54518, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
I love my graphics..they are there but they arent too much you know? Im actually looking for a set of 95-96 foglights if anyone has a pair to get rid of.

Also..could someone make a sig for me?? I would really appreciate it:thumbsup
54522, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by 98_silvergs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You asked for opinions....

I think that stripe is ugly as fuck, sorry dude. It would look great without it.

54526, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by shuwa29, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
now now, you are not the lowest. people with bags are lower but since those don't count, i think hondahater and i got you beat:

but remember, it pays to be this low and a daily driven car. thus, the chin spoiler is almost done being repaired (3 coats of fiberglass, 2 on back on one front, a little bondo in the rough spots to smooth it out, then prime and paint and clear). so mayber in the next day or so.

later
54527, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by Marctronixx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
is that black piece there to protect the bottom of the bumper??
54531, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by Wtngclan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ohboy
54532, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
>is that black piece there to protect the bottom of the
>bumper??

www.rernetworking.com/rmdsm chin spoiler. no it doesn't protect the bumper.

later
54529, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by Wtngclan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i do i'll let em go real cheap .. charlier@cdtech2003.com wtngclanlt (aim)
54533, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by HondaHater21, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I dont have ne fingers to go by, but heres the pic...

54540, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
He might have the lowest on the board. Shuwa has a lip and honda hater has an aftermarket front end. He is still on the stock, i believe he is lower.
54545, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
well if i had a stripe on my car it would be ugly as fuck..i have the tear graphics:thumbsup . You dont have to be but so rude when you talk about my car. Its all i have and i love it. Next time say...dont like the graphics..looks better without. Anyways, i will post pics of how low i really am in a day or so. Im all stock with only a spring drop. I think i have all of you beat on this. In my first post i said i had the lowest in the area..which is va beach..but i'll put my car against anyone stock for stock. keep the comments coming..and how about a sig?
54546, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
>well if i had a stripe on my car it would be ugly as fuck..i
>have the tear graphics:thumbsup . You dont have to be but so
>rude when you talk about my car. Its all i have and i love it.
>Next time say...dont like the graphics..looks better without.
>Anyways, i will post pics of how low i really am in a day or
>so. Im all stock with only a spring drop. I think i have all
>of you beat on this. In my first post i said i had the lowest
>in the area..which is va beach..but i'll put my car against
>anyone stock for stock. keep the comments coming..and how
>about a sig?

I wasnt being rude, you asked for an opinion and you got it. Some of you on this board are so insecure to critisism. Stripe, graphic....to me it's the same shit. I personaly don't like stickers on cars. I gave my point of view on it, people say my car is gay cause it's an automatic, and you know what, i just laugh about it, it's my car i like it, nobody but me drives it.
54552, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Im really not insecure about my car, or anything when it comes to that. I just dont like anyone saying that anything on my car is ugly as fuck. Do i tell you that your rims are ugly as fuck? Im not trying to get into an internet arguement, which is childish i might add. Just have some respect.
54556, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
I did not once say your CAR was ugly as fuck, i said the graphic. Next time don't ask how your car looks if you can't take it.
54558, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ryan hates any ones car that isnt stock, dont be upset about it, im suprised he didnt link the smiley face from dsmtuners puking. i like your car some white rims would set it off :thumbsup
54561, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by BCIEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
As soon as i get my wheels back on i'll post pics, i have the 95-96 front on right now and i think i got you beat. I also have some ugly ass graphics, but i did them only to post in my gallery. I like graphics (obviously, i make them lol), but not the ones on my car lol.
54566, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by Nackers, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I think we could have you beat on the drop with stock bumpers, but we have them up a bit (coilovers) cause it is really bumpy around here. But yeah, looks good and I'm with ^^^him^^^ graphics aren't that cool imo, but whatever suits your fancy. As long as you like it.
54574, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by 95 Mitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have some 95-96 foglights I dont use. If you're interested PM me or email me.
54575, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by Shockeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
95 mitsu, not being a dick, I am just genuinly curious ....whats with the yellow?
54585, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
by the way, i'm on springs too so you just know.
later
54593, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by KaptainMyke, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Play nice guys.

I think the car looks nice, get some rims bra, you're all set. People are always going to speak their mind, while some do not have what we call "TACT" just let it go, and know it's your car, not theirs. Any go fast parts?
54601, Here's a sig
Posted by Cereal5, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Didn't spend a lot of time on it... Let me know if you want any changes. Had to take your pictures on grass... made it a huge PITA.

54619, RE: Here's a sig
Posted by PlainDonut82, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Wow, love your car REV. Way to represent the 'smiley face' :-).
54634, RE: Here's a sig
Posted by invaznGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
> Way to represent the 'smiley face'

agreed. you need some rims and..clear your corners and tint your windows. it'll look hot. keep the smiley face :D
54639, RE: Here's a sig
Thanks for the sig Cereal. And thanks for all the compliments. I just got a bad ass deal on a full blitz kit, projectors, z3 fenders, shocks, springs, indiglos, and a short shifter. Expect some huge changed in the future. I love the smiley face look but im ready for a body kit. I'll post pics as things are fitted.:+ If anyone knows where i can find a set of gsx or tsi rims, let me know. I want 17's
54641, RE: Here's a sig
I did find this really shitty pic. It was when we put the coilovers on and dropped it to the ground.

^^^ About 1/8" off the ground:) ^^^

EDIT: BTW, don't claim to have the lowest Eclipse without taking pics on the cement. Just a friendly FYI.
54644, RE: Here's a sig
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I like it.

http://www.BerkshireCountyImports.com
54650, RE: Here's a sig
Damn...thats low...Shuwa and hondahater you guys are all the kings of low in my bool
54663, RE: Here's a sig
Posted by KaptainMyke, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im pretty low too, but body kits+springs=oops. I mite have to raise mine up a little bit myself. Or at least gets some really stiff struts.
54686, RE: Here's a sig
Posted by EclipzeGamer, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I think he is possibly the lowest. You all forget our smiley sits higher than the 97-99 does stock. I have a good inch, maybe two of clearance more with mine than a stock 97-99. And his smiley looks like if it was on concrete, it would be less than an inch clearance. I say its all specualtion until we get a soda can shot on the pavement :thumbsup

Anyway, great looking car, just enough graphics to set it off. Welcome to the "You need rims bro" club lol

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

16.537 @ 84.00 mph, 2.489 60'

Darkone: You get the coveted moderation award.

You've just been moderated.
54745, RE: Here's a sig
Yeah I would DEF. like to see some cement pics before you go claiming the lowest.
54753, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by 95 Mitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>95 mitsu, not being a dick, I am just genuinly curious
>....whats with the yellow?

Well, at the time, me and 2 of my friends all had a Red 95-96 Eclipse. Also, we were all stock....and everyone got us confused and didnt know who was who so I changed that. Now obviously everyone knows my car because its different. Plus, I like it:)
54754, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
ok cool...i was hoping you wouldn't take it the wrong way!
54794, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
pics of my car on the concrete are coming tonight..be patient...}(
54800, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by Mr Mike, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How he hell do you guys jack up your cars. I have to get my front wheels on a 2by4 to lift my 1g and it's at stock height. It looks like you guys couldn't even fit a 2by4 under your front ends. Oh, and that is one sorry ass looking cat that ryan posted.
54820, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Posted by HondaHater21, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have to drive up on 2x6 and then use my factory jack to lift it up another inch then use a big jack to lift it up. but I can only lift it up about 2 feet otherwise the backend hits the ground
54847, RE: New Pics, tell me what you think(no56k)
Um... d00d, mine is a stock smilie and in that pic I posted it was about 1/8" or less of the concrete. That was with the coilovers maxed, but like I said, there are some hardcore bumps around here and so we put them up a bit.

I use the factory jack to start it, then use a normal hydrolic (spelling?) jack to finish it off, but then have to use the factory one to get it back down the rest of the way.
I generated this page in 0.013776063919067 seconds, executing 7 queries.