Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #45117
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!

The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
KaptainMykeApr-16-03 03:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#45117, "Poll question: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!

The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"

Body work happening now, so now is the time to decide. Majority will win and if u think I should ditch it, then I will sell it to who wants it. Otherwise, do you think it would look cleaner with no wing? Your looking at shaved car with stillen front, and erebruni skirts, so wing or no, lemme know !

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

Poll result (52 votes)
Lose it (37 votes)Vote
Keep it (15 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
KaptainMykeApr-16-03 03:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#45118, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 0

and state why sir

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JJPhatStratApr-16-03 04:15 AM
Member since Dec 10th 2001
471 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45119, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 0

Kurt Kobain...99GS...the dart...the principle.

Pictures -

www.JJPhatStrat.com/carpics.htm

Tunes -

www.JJPhatStrat.com/mp3page.htm

a_miller_76Apr-16-03 04:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45120, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 2

Well I told you why on Aim....just for the benefit of the masses here's the wing I suggested if you HAD to have a wing...

LittleB10Apr-16-03 04:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
92 posts,
#45123, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 3

I personally like the way your car is right now. Like the wing, stillen, etc. So I say keep it. Just my two cents.

peace
Joe

Later
Joe

'98 RS 5 speed
-MSD Wires, MSD Ignition Coil, Denso Iridium Plugs, Greddy Evo, CAI, 17"ADR GT Sport (white), Megan FU & RU Strut bars...pics soon!!!

WtngclanApr-16-03 05:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#45126, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 0

i think the wing helps make the car.. with no wing i dont think it would look as good .. just my opinion tho

Another BANNED asshole.

BuckNuttyApr-16-03 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#45127, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 5

teh wing is 1337 n whatnot

96eclipse2nrApr-16-03 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#45128, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 5

lose that one and get the GTR wing. the one you currently have sticks out too far IMO. i like when the sides go upward, instead of upward and outward. just my .02 tho

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

Snail_GSApr-16-03 06:19 AM
Member since Jun 07th 2002
266 posts,
#45131, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 7

I think if you were to go w/o a wing it would give you a very clean loo

RemyApr-16-03 06:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#45133, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 8

Never likes that wing personally.. Maybe go with the gst turbo stock wing ? Looks good on red cars: see vegasdsm lata

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat

SPL_EclipseApr-16-03 06:32 AM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
#45134, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 8

^^^very much agreeing with that.

the car is going to be really clean (with all the shaving stuff), and a big hulking wing just totally distracts form that. people will look at the car and say "damn, thats a big ass wing" instad of "look at how clean that car is".

strangly enough, theres nothing more unique than an eclipse without a wing. ive only seen a few, and they all looked really really good, imo (im leaving out the wingless from factory cars here though).

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #45117 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic