Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #82189
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Got Rear Ended!!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
AggressionMar-07-05 01:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82189, "Got Rear Ended!!!"

Well its true the first day I got to drive my car after being turbo'd and I got rear ended on the way home from work.

I will post pics today after work!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
scothernMar-07-05 01:54 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#82190, "RE: Got Rear Ended!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

:eek

Dear god no! Tell us it aint totaled! God your car is fuckin bad dude.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

optimuspetersonMar-07-05 02:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#82191, "RE: Got Rear Ended!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

sucks dude. I ran my GSX off the road this weekend too.

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

ModeratormicyekMar-07-05 02:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#82192, "RE: Got Rear Ended!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

sorry to hear that...

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

suburbanstylesMar-07-05 03:18 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2004
343 posts,
#82193, "RE: Got Rear Ended!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

:-(

Carbon Fiber Hoods, Body Kits, Fenders, Spoilers, and the new Carbon Fiber Hatch all to soon be available at http://2gnt.suburbanstyles.com.

AggressionMar-07-05 03:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#82195, "RE: Got Rear Ended!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

It must just be the week for accidents then because 3 days after I got rear ended I saw a brand new STI rear end another car at a stop light. It happend right next to my wifes car too!

Optimus, sorry to hear about your car bro!

The insurance company hasn't come to appraise the damages yet, but the rear bumper is totally smashed and the tail lights are pushed in and the metal that goes around the back of the trunk is pressed in and smash my trunk panels pretty bad. I might have to cut out that section and weld in another section from another car.

I would hope its not considered totaled. I have no idea, I am just really pissed. I turbo the car and first day I drive it "SMASH!!!"

The insurance company is suppose to get ahold of me today and I will post pics after work.

If everyone could say a prayer for me and cross your fingers I would really appreciate it.

Thanks everyone!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

silvreclipsersMar-07-05 04:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#82196, "RE: Got Rear Ended!!!"
In response to Reply # 5
Mar-07-05 04:06 AM by silvreclipsers

sounds bad, usually if the main shell is damaged they total it

AggressionMar-07-05 04:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#82199, "RE: Got Rear Ended!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by silvreclipsers
sounds bad, usually if the main shell is damaged they total it

Ahh man don't say that!

I think I could pound it back into shape possibly!

I will post pics tonight and show you the damage!

Now I am really worried about this!

If they total it what happens? Do they just deny payment or what?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

coppereclipse95Mar-07-05 04:42 AM
Member since Apr 29th 2002
1068 posts,
#82200, "RE: Got Rear Ended!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

that sucks dude. I hope everything goes well!

1995 Eclipse RS

AggressionMar-07-05 05:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#82203, "RE: Got Rear Ended!!!"
In response to Reply # 8

I just talked with the other persons insurance company and they said I need to take the car over to the adjusters on this wednesday at 5:30, so I will know something then.

I really need all your prayers on this one!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

destruckeclipseMar-07-05 05:22 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#82204, "RE: Got Rear Ended!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

Start taking off your after market stuff!!

If they say it's totaled they keep the car and everything on it and give you blue book value on the car. God that really sucks.

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #82189 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic