Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76149
View in threaded mode

Subject: "opinions on my car... what next?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
BlitzsuperstarAug-22-04 04:11 PM
Member since Sep 24th 2003
135 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76149, "opinions on my car... what next?"

rims?? drop??? low profile tires...???

URETHANE BLITZ KIT... fit almost perfectly!
Pearl Flake White

"one team, one love, all skills" - REVoluzion

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
BlitzsuperstarAug-22-04 04:12 PM
135 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76150, "RE: opinions on my car... what next?"
In response to Reply # 0

oh ya, the decal has to stay, local shop sponsored team.. back window has local shop decal..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

injendsmAug-22-04 04:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#76151, "RE: opinions on my car... what next?"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-22-04 04:30 PM by injendsm

rims, drop, hood pins and you will be set. nice car btw.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

eclipse982nrRSTAug-22-04 04:36 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#76152, "RE: opinions on my car... what next?"
In response to Reply # 2

gun metal rims w/ carbon hood and drop!

get a raffle ticket for that predator carbon hood, that would look nice with some gun metal rims and a drop man!

BlitzsuperstarAug-22-04 04:52 PM
135 posts,
#76154, "RE: opinions on my car... what next?"
In response to Reply # 3

that is a carbon fiber hood... its not painted black..

i dont really like hoodpins.. but thanks for the compl.

YourInMyMirror95GSAug-22-04 05:57 PM
Member since May 30th 2003
3752 posts,
#76155, "RE: opinions on my car... what next?"
In response to Reply # 4

first thing you need to do is give me the car. then i'll give you a six pack and a plane ticket back home.

You've Just Been YourInMyMirrOWNED!
CrazyEclipse: Personally I cant do it or at least I dont believe I can. And YA I do play with it...... sometimes...... I'm not bashful, and I think I am the first girl on 2gnt that has admit to it.

DINO: Frankly, life really is great, everyone should be dancing, this really is fun and no, my anus is not bleeding. YAY!

injendsmAug-22-04 06:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#76157, "RE: opinions on my car... what next?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Blitzsuperstar
that is a carbon fiber hood... its not painted black.. i dont really like hoodpins.. but thanks for the compl.

you may not like em but do you really wanna pay for a new hood and windshield when your latch breaks?

www.gregsorrells.com

woo2gnt97Aug-22-04 08:47 PM
Member since Nov 06th 2002
1362 posts,
#76158, "RE: opinions on my car... what next?"
In response to Reply # 6

Rims and a drop. With that kit ... big rims and a small drop.

------------------------------
97 Eclipse RS auto *SOLD* - super 15g 92 3000GT VR4 - t3/t4 60 trim 95 Talon TSI AWD

SteveAug-23-04 03:11 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#76185, "RE: opinions on my car... what next?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by Blitzsuperstar that is a carbon fiber hood... its not painted black.. i dont really like hoodpins.. but thanks for the compl.
you may not like em but do you really wanna pay for a new hood and windshield when your latch breaks?

Why is that..what makes not having hood pins so bad..like I know the hood can fly up but why?

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

injendsmAug-23-04 03:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#76187, "RE: opinions on my car... what next?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Steve
Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by Blitzsuperstar that is a carbon fiber hood... its not painted black.. i dont really like hoodpins.. but thanks for the compl.
Why is that..what makes not having hood pins so bad..like I know the hood can fly up but why?

i believe its because sooner or later the latch will give way but dont take my word on it. i have seen the aftermath enough times to make me want get hood pins.

www.gregsorrells.com

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-23-04 05:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#76188, "RE: opinions on my car... what next?"
In response to Reply # 9

lose the body kit imo. then go with rims and a drop. i also firmly believe in hoodpins...a definite must! other than that..nice ride

2007 wrx

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76149 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic