Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78147
View in threaded mode

Subject: "**NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTOct-24-04 06:58 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78147, "**NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"

Well I was talking to dj last night and he convinced me on posting some recent widebody pictures. So here they are, the pass side is pretty much done, except for I ran out of primer when I was spraying it, lol. The driver side is almost done as well, the new spoiler is on, and I am debating on the roof scoop. Let me know yuor thoughts and idea's on this crazy project. I like it alot so far, cant wait til paint next spring! Enjoy, lemme know your thoughts on the roof scoop and the process! Mike

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
kelvinb1Oct-24-04 07:55 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#78148, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 0

there are some red x's but it looks good for you doing it yourself. you need some rims and paint home doggy. roof scoop imo must go.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTOct-24-04 08:12 AM
6314 posts,
#78149, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 1

red x's???
i was thinking about not using the roof scoop, looks out of place to me.
for rims, im thinkinf of racing hart cr's with 4" lip in the rear and either 4" in the front or 2" in front. not sure which yet.
for paint, wont be painted until next spring. gonna let all the glass and filler and shit sit in the cold over winter to make sure nothing cracks, that way if it does, i have time to fix it before i down 3g's on paint. what did you mean about red x's?

kelvinb1Oct-24-04 08:23 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#78150, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 2

you must of modified/changed it because i seen 2 red x's where the images didnt have the correct format or soemthing. i see all pictures now. its hot. sounds like it will look hot too.

eclipse982nrRSTOct-24-04 08:30 AM
6314 posts,
#78151, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 3

no i didnt modify anything ... hmmm....
thanks for the comments though!
i hope it will look sexy when paint gets sprayed next year

Boofer97rsOct-24-04 08:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
800 posts,
#78152, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 4

roof scoop imo. search for pictures of niclipse's car...that roofscoop was cooler than the other side of the pillow.

invaznGSTOct-24-04 10:57 AM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#78153, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 5

looks alright.. not a fan of those vent hole thingies on the rear fenders. need some wheels.. paint it a nice color and it will be good

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

djtrickeeOct-24-04 11:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#78155, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by invaznGST
looks alright.. not a fan of those vent hole thingies on the rear fenders.

I agree with that one. they seem so out of place and useless. Why are they there? what do they do? nothing! I would at least carve them open and duct them to the rear wheels or something. they give the car an unfinished look.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

eclipse982nrRSTOct-24-04 01:31 PM
6314 posts,
#78168, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 7

i am going to dremmel out the middle and put mesh in the holes and run a purge line in the middle of each side for my purge kit

420AYEOct-25-04 11:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#78212, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 8

i was going to do that with x2 fenders when i paid for a zex wet kit on here. but of course, i got ripped off because the stupid mf'er didn't send my shit and my two purges

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

eclipse982nrRSTOct-26-04 01:52 AM
6314 posts,
#78214, "RE: **NEW** WideBody Pictures, almost complete!"
In response to Reply # 9

who ever f'd you over, just nuke em'! lol.

which hood would look better with the widebody:

vis oem carbon which is whats on there now
vis invader carbon
vis extreme gt carbon
vis evo carbon

i am undecided on the hoods as well as wheels

for wheels, i was thinking of doing like racing hart cr rims with front rims with a 1.5"-2" lip and then the rears with like a 3.5"-4" lip in rear. or 4" all around.

OR get the new axis spyder rims w/ 2.5" lip all around.

what you guys think!?

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #78147 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic