Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #89748
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
HipHop615Oct-10-05 08:15 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89748, "Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed"

Finally got a new front bumper and got it painted and got all my sides fixed. If this one dies im going to get the Stillen Bumper, I still would have never gotten a body kit but o well u live and learn, I never recommend fiberglass...I need to raise my car a lil though, Im hitting everything, Im having trouble rasing on my Tein Type Flexs though, I think its just cuz they havent moved in so long, I was kinda getting used to rolling with no front bumper and just a FMIC in the front lol...I just need to get rid of that banner as well, Ive been using it as my sun visors since i lost the clips for my orginal visors.

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
injendsmOct-10-05 08:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89749, "RE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed"
In response to Reply # 0

your car is beautiful.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTOct-10-05 08:26 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#89750, "RE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by injendsm
your car is beautiful.

x2!

dont hide that fmic though!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

RSClipse9d7Oct-10-05 09:20 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#89752, "RE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed"
In response to Reply # 2

I am usually not a fan of kitted cars but that is really clean. You changed the lines on the car to less curve and more boxy, and pulled it off well. If you go with the Stillen I don't think it would flow with the skirts, hood and rear like this one does. Wingless is growing on me more now that I see this. Great work man.

Oh, and that color... wow.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

AggressionOct-10-05 09:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#89754, "RE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed"
In response to Reply # 3

exact same kit as I have...to the T!

Looks good man!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

jsupetranOct-10-05 09:49 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#89756, "RE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed"
In response to Reply # 4

OMG WOW dude. Looks great other than the grill that covers the fmic.

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

slowmitsuOct-10-05 09:55 AM
Member since May 26th 2005
343 posts,
#89757, "RE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed"
In response to Reply # 5

I don't like the rims but it's starting to look good. Props.

Moderatorcs82685Oct-10-05 09:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#89758, "RE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed"
In response to Reply # 6

its so nice and shiny

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

1999EcliptOct-10-05 11:01 AM
Member since Sep 05th 2005
58 posts,
#89762, "RE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed"
In response to Reply # 7

Keep the mesh, no need to have a bare FMIC unless you want to show off, but id rather not pick the bugs and shit out of the it...just my $.02

eclipse982nrRSTOct-10-05 11:03 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#89763, "RE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by slowmitsu
but it's starting to look good

ROFL!!!!

Starting to look good, wow. It ALREADY does look good!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

CustomGSOct-10-05 11:17 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89767, "RE: Finally Got My Car Painted/Fixed"
In response to Reply # 9

Very nice.

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #89748 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic