Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #86680
View in threaded mode

Subject: "wingless?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
superelite68Jun-26-05 12:00 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2003
117 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86680, "wingless?"

well i got my car in the shop right now and the spoiler is off of the car. its the stock three piece. i got the bomex 2 kit thats going on it. i was going to make my car wingless and be done with it. but the more i think about it the more i doubt how it will look. does anyone have pictures of a wingless 2g with a bomex kit? or what are your opinions about a wingless 2g with a bomex kit?

thanks

jon

woman are like toilets -- either they're taken, or full of shit!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
optikalJun-26-05 01:35 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86683, "RE: wingless?"
In response to Reply # 0

i'm currently wingless so i'm biased but i say that's the way to go

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DJ420aJun-26-05 01:39 PM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
#86684, "RE: wingless?"
In response to Reply # 1

Scroll down to about the middle of my page.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/678620/2

HipHop615Jun-26-05 03:16 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#86686, "RE: wingless?"
In response to Reply # 2

I like wingless....

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

Moderatorcs82685Jun-26-05 03:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#86688, "RE: wingless?"
In response to Reply # 3

personally i think wingless seems to make the car look like its missing something even if you just keep the stocker i think it looks better than without although the turbo wing is real sweet

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

pr0Jun-26-05 04:31 PM
Member since Aug 26th 2004
288 posts,
#86689, "RE: wingless?"
In response to Reply # 4

I say go for it, I have always like the look but I'm trying to keep my car as sleeper as possible so removing it would raise some questions. haha

freddy_00_69Jun-26-05 05:11 PM
Member since Aug 01st 2002
1119 posts,
#86690, "RE: wingless?"
In response to Reply # 5

Wingless is much nicer. Gives it a clean look.

99 RS-T
"New bottom end(8.6:1 w/long rods)"
Turbonetics 60-1/Portfueler/etc!!!!!

totaleclipse_05Jun-26-05 07:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#86692, "RE: wingless?"
In response to Reply # 6

i really like wingless with a bodykit. it makes it look really clean, but if it looks more stock, the turbo wing is where its at.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

CrazyEclipseJun-27-05 04:55 AM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#86698, "RE: wingless?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by cs82685
personally i think wingless seems to make the car look like its missing something

^^^^ thats why i put on the turbo wing rather than wingless.

1998 GS-Turbo KANDY -- For Sale
1999 GS-Non Turbo 10th anniversary Edition

I have been in bed with Dino.....ask me for a picture!

CustomGSJun-27-05 06:06 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86700, "RE: wingless?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by optikal
i'm currently wingless so i'm biased but i say that's the way to go

Same here.. Make your own decision, this board is usually 50/50 when it comes to this subject

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

BumpinTalonJun-27-05 11:33 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#86706, "RE: wingless?"
In response to Reply # 9

wingless is best. the turbo wing looks absolutely fucking dipshitted retarded on kitted cars.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #86680 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic