Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #74386
View in threaded mode

Subject: " pics of double spoiler" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
swhit321Jun-29-04 03:56 AM
Member since Aug 02nd 2003
230 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74386, " pics of double spoiler"

I am looking for any pics someone might have of a talon thumbnail spoiler with a turbo eclipse spoiler behind. I remember seeing a 3000gt that had it and looked sweet.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ModeratormicyekJun-29-04 04:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74387, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-29-04 04:17 AM by micyek

never seen that before...but just imagining it makes me

lol

I've got a pic at home of a Talon with both Talon spoilers on it....that doesn't look bad.

I'll post it this evening.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ToTaLEkLyPz99Jun-29-04 11:06 AM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
#74405, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 1

ive seen it done before it looks kinda hott..no pics though..sorry..

JayB98GSTJun-29-04 01:13 PM
Member since Jun 29th 2004
1 posts,
#74406, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-29-04 01:15 PM by JayB98GST

i dont know if this is what youre talking about but here is a pic of a double wing anyways

SteveJun-29-04 01:17 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#74407, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 3
Jun-29-04 01:17 PM by Steve

Ive seen it and I love how it looks and Im doin it~shrugs~ you dont eally see teh talon spoiler anymore with the turby one unless your right on the car lookin down on it..

Edit:thats an eclipse low spoiler with a wang on top of it.....

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

BlizareJun-29-04 01:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#74408, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 4

yea that wang suxs IMFO

you want one of the talon thumbnail spoiler w/ the turbo...right.....sorry....nevar seen that...i think thats a good thing then right?

do it and take pixors IMO

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

csmakioJun-29-04 08:37 PM
Member since Jun 18th 2003
412 posts,
#74417, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 5

double spoilers are the most flmaing things ever on cars

HAHN Stage 1 \ Greddy Power Extreme 2.5'' Catback

eclipse_gs_1512Jun-30-04 01:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#74418, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 6
Jun-30-04 01:29 AM by eclipse_gs_1512

hmmmmmmm...i think that would be a little too much stuff going on back there on the hatch...it would look cluttered. not a good idea imo . but if you do it, take pictures...i'd like to see the finished product

2007 wrx

ModeratormicyekJun-30-04 04:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#74419, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 7

opps forgot about this thread last night. I'll get the pic up though...LOL

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

injendsmJun-30-04 05:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#74420, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by JayB98GST
i dont know if this is what youre talking about but here is a pic of a double wing anyways

that is by far one of THE ugliest fucking eclipse's i have ever seen.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

scothernJun-30-04 07:15 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#74426, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by JayB98GST i dont know if this is what youre talking about but here is a pic of a double wing anyways
that is by far one of THE ugliest fucking eclipse's i have ever seen.

Wurd to that.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #74386 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic