Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #103996
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Pics of the 99 RS" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
ezSep-08-09 11:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103996, "Pics of the 99 RS"

Per your requests (and most of all Tim's hahaha)

LED tails:
(pre-installation)

(before adding cover lens)

wilwoods and superleggeras

interior (yes, the headliner you all made fun of is gone )

tried to keep all gauges below level of the door

trying to show the blue needles but I evidentially can't hold a camera steady

blacked out FMIC... or radiator...hmmm

yea must be a radiator

completely stock engine bay

home sweet home

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
dalesmitsuSep-09-09 02:00 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103997, "RE: Pics of the 99 RS"
In response to Reply # 0

Nice job clean setup, cool cf headliner was that handmade.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Boosted_Talon98Sep-09-09 02:59 AM
Member since Mar 05th 2009
85 posts,
#103998, "RE: Pics of the 99 RS"
In response to Reply # 1

I think I just ruined my computer screen... That thing is amazing

Banned

ModeratortekleinSep-09-09 05:45 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#103999, "RE: Pics of the 99 RS"
In response to Reply # 2

Amazing EZ!

Who did the tails?

BTW, that is RoTM October

TuxdreamerxSep-09-09 08:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#104000, "RE: Pics of the 99 RS"
In response to Reply # 3

That cas is amazing.

AdministratorCODE4Sep-09-09 02:43 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#104003, "RE: Pics of the 99 RS"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Tuxdreamerx
That cas is amazing.

His Cam Angle Sensor is stock - nothing special or amazing about it.

And do not play it off that you meant to type car as the r and s are not adjacent to each other.

---

2012 2500HD LML

CyexmasterSep-09-09 03:38 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
324 posts,
#104004, "RE: Pics of the 99 RS"
In response to Reply # 5

Damn! I love your car..... I hate mine now..

Status- Need to do break-in...

Try not to challenge me, I'd rather tie up than lose. Either way you NEVER WIN.... - Me..

John99RSSep-09-09 03:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#104005, "RE: Pics of the 99 RS"
In response to Reply # 5

Car looks great man!

....still laughing at above comment from CODE4.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

MalenkoSep-09-09 08:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#104009, "RE: Pics of the 99 RS"
In response to Reply # 7

I love the check engine light in motion pic.
I dont like the headlights but I absolutely love the rest of the car.

ezSep-09-09 09:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#104013, "RE: Pics of the 99 RS"
In response to Reply # 8

I knew someone would laugh at my CEL. But it's only ONE code (can you believe it?) It's just for the EGR, I'll get that fixed within a month.

I don't like my headlights other, but I love having HIDs. Someday when they develop condensation like the stockers did, or I just have too much time on my hands, I'll crack them open and paint them black or black chrome. I've been looking at laser absorbing paints, so I'll probably go with that he he.

And yes I made the LED tails myself. Inspiration and lots of help came from azdave

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Boosted_Talon98Sep-10-09 04:40 AM
Member since Mar 05th 2009
85 posts,
#104015, "RE: Pics of the 99 RS"
In response to Reply # 5
Sep-10-09 04:41 AM by Boosted_Talon98

Originally posted by CODE4
Originally posted by Tuxdreamerx That cas is amazing.
His Cam Angle Sensor is stock - nothing special or amazing about it. And do not play it off that you meant to type car as the r and s are not adjacent to each other.

LOL ur a cas

Banned

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #103996 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic