Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #101532
View in threaded mode

Subject: "My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
TuxdreamerxJul-13-08 08:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101532, "My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys"

This is the front bumper I bought for 160 bucks brand new. Got it from a local performance shop.

My projectors.

Interior shots

Gold cadmium plated rotors

Rim need to be cleaned but heres a pic.

Obx Fuel Rail

Obx Radiator Hoses.

my rear lower strut bar I have front upper and rear upper but didnt take any pics yet.

Springtech shocks and springs that were already on the car

New hub assembly and new lower control arms. Both sides got these.

I know everything doesnt look the best yet but im working on it around my 40+ hour a wk management job and have a 1 year old so bear with me. I just wanted to update you guys since I havent posted much on here lately since the talon really. Dont bash me too hard. at least im actually doing my own work on it. ill take more pics later.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
RoninEclipse2GJul-14-08 06:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101534, "RE: My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys"
In response to Reply # 0

I'd give you crap but at the moment I have no room to speak

oh wait, you've got the bomex bumper.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

brandons_97gsJul-14-08 07:06 AM
Member since Jul 06th 2008
42 posts,
#101535, "RE: My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys"
In response to Reply # 1

projects are always fun...for the most part.
how far are you from getting her running?

TuxdreamerxJul-14-08 07:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#101536, "RE: My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys"
In response to Reply # 2

Whats wrong with bomex? Anyways I needed a cheap bumper just to make it legal to drive I dont have the money for a high pricey front bumper.

And I am just waiting on my engine to get finished to be able to drive it. then I can dump money into looks lol.

RoninEclipse2GJul-14-08 08:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#101537, "RE: My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys"
In response to Reply # 3

look at foggy's posts where he showed us his bomex kit, we gave him a hard time too. what matters is that you like it.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

djtrickeeJul-14-08 09:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#101538, "RE: My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys"
In response to Reply # 4

Obsessed with ebay much?

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Fallen4ng31Jul-14-08 09:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#101539, "RE: My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys"
In response to Reply # 5

Your shifter looks like a protruding diseased eye-ball. Just thought you should know.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

dalesmitsuJul-14-08 01:32 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#101540, "RE: My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Tuxdreamerx
Whats wrong with bomex? Anyways I needed a cheap bumper just to make it legal to drive I dont have the money for a high pricey front bumper. And I am just waiting on my engine to get finished to be able to drive it. then I can dump money into looks lol.

You could bought a OEM bumper at a junkyard half price of that Bomex save a few bills at same time.

props replacing your hubs I bet it got rid of that annoying metal on metal from your wheels.

TuxdreamerxJul-14-08 02:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#101541, "RE: My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys"
In response to Reply # 7

I am in need of changing that shift knob but thats the least of my worries.

Yes I am obsessed with ebay I have a problem I will admit it I think since december i've spent over $1000 on ebay lol.

And I do like the bumper so I guess that is what matters. It wouldnt be fun if everyone had the same exact parts on their cars.

And I do hope the Hub bearings do me some good they were a PITA to replace. well the drivers side was fairley new but I had the two front for my talon so I just replaced both the passenger side was stock and that sucked.

I hope I didnt strut tower bars that are complete crap.

Flipboi89Jul-14-08 04:58 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101542, "RE: My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys"
In response to Reply # 8
Jul-14-08 04:59 PM by Flipboi89

nice 4 different colors of your interior. lol and those radiator hoses were spendy werent they?

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

TuxdreamerxJul-14-08 05:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#101543, "RE: My 97 GS some random pics just to update you guys"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Flipboi89
nice 4 different colors of your interior. lol and those radiator hoses were spendy werent they?

About 40-50 bucks off ebay I think.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #101532 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic