Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6567
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
edxmonMar-30-06 10:50 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6567, "Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2"

ok now i know it may sound childish but i will always play video games! all i can say is...you dont stop playing because you grow up, you grow up because you stop playing,

Anyways, who here is looking to get Kingdom Hearts 2, amongs other like, FFVII: Dirge of Serberus, and FFXII? i just got a job at game crazy so ima def get that game. other than that tell me what games you like, what systems you own and what next gen console u plan on getting (if dont already have xbox360), ps3, nintendo revolution...toodles

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
96rs-tMar-30-06 10:59 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6568, "RE: Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm a nintendo fanatic, so I will definitely be buying nintendo's revolution when it's out. I want to get the playstaion 3 as well. Xbox 360 > nah.

The best Final Fantasy game that I really latched on to was Final Fantasy VIII > best one imo.

My favorite games have always been Marios, Mario Karts, Zeldas, Donkey Kongs, and Street Fighters.

If anyone has the nintendo DS and wants to play me in mario kart, let me know so I can stomp you.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EclipseSixMar-30-06 11:21 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#6569, "RE: Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2"
In response to Reply # 1

I've played FF8 soo many times, I love that one too, I played 7 a bunch too. 9, meh, 10, so so. But since that I haven't really gamed much. The cuz is into Halo, I play that sometimes, and besides that.. nothin... no time anymore

WIDECLIPSEMar-30-06 11:54 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#6570, "RE: Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2"
In response to Reply # 2

I liked FFVIII the best too, but the reviews always favored VII and IX. I never got past the very first part of the fourth disc though. I haven't been playing a lot lately, but I have been stuck playing the dirt rally's on gt4. I was really bad at those a while back, picked it back up to try and get my completion to 25%, and now I am drifting like nobody's business on there with my scooby spec c. I DOG the hell out of any rally race now, and do it while looking good.

-Roman

Initial DSMMar-30-06 01:14 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#6571, "RE: Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2"
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-30-06 01:14 PM by Initial DSM

I'm losing interested now in buying video games.
Yeah I said it haaaar. (pirate)
The only thing I do is either download them, or rent and burn them.
Because now lately, I dont have the interested in completing them anymore like I used to so whats the point in shelling out $50 for games that cant hold my interest.

what I find more interesting is either my DS, or downloading Arcade games for emulators like Mame, and playing people online via Kailerra client.
But now my faster computer broke so I cant do that at the moment.

96rs-tMar-30-06 02:57 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#6577, "RE: Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm also always playing online with my ZSNES emulator. Street Fighter online is the best.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

dsmmythMar-30-06 03:15 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#6579, "RE: Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by edxmon
toodles

Lol.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

DanKidMar-31-06 03:13 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#6593, "RE: Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2"
In response to Reply # 5
Mar-31-06 03:13 AM by DanKid

Originally posted by 96rs-t
I'm also always playing online with my ZSNES emulator. Street Fighter online is the best.

Do you have any good gaming on-line sites you could post? I was trying to get emulators and roms a long time ago but I couldn't find any good sites. Everytime I clicked on one link it would sent me to like three different sites.

DSM_JohnMar-31-06 06:54 AM
Member since Jan 08th 2004
58 posts,
#6606, "RE: Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2"
In response to Reply # 6

Nintendo+Zelda owns all. Looking forward to the upcoming Twilight Princess.

Initial DSMMar-31-06 07:11 AM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#6610, "RE: Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by DanKid
Originally posted by 96rs-t I'm also always playing online with my ZSNES emulator. Street Fighter online is the best.
Do you have any good gaming on-line sites you could post? I was trying to get emulators and roms a long time ago but I couldn't find any good sites. Everytime I clicked on one link it would sent me to like three different sites.

Romnation.net

Emuparadise.org

Romhustler.net

those work for me.

DanKidMar-31-06 07:15 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#6611, "RE: Yes...Im a gamer: kingdom hearts 2"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Initial DSM
Originally posted by DanKid
Originally posted by 96rs-t I'm also always playing online with my ZSNES emulator. Street Fighter online is the best.
Romnation.net Emuparadise.org Romhustler.net those work for me.

I know I tried romnation but the other two don't look familiar. I'll have to try those. Thanks for the sites.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #6567 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic