Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5459
View in threaded mode

Subject: "The show pinks" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
oRACLe063Mar-15-06 05:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5459, "The show pinks"

Any of u watch this?? i just watched this whiny civic owner with a "600"hp civic vs a 627hp trans am .... this is hilarious.. this kid gets ripped and whines... he bogged 2 launches... its hilarious...

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
bahhahaMar-15-06 05:53 PM
Member since Jan 20th 2006
58 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5460, "RE: The show pinks"
In response to Reply # 0

I watched it a couple of times but I can't stand that fag of a host that they have.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

oRACLe063Mar-15-06 05:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#5461, "RE: The show pinks"
In response to Reply # 1

why dont they use functional tracks?

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

BlackMagicMar-15-06 06:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#5463, "RE: The show pinks"
In response to Reply # 2

make it more like street racing, you can't tell if the guy let off and can't compare exactly how much you lost by etc. Makes it more interesting. But yea the host needs to shut up

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

95greenhrcgsMar-15-06 06:14 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#5464, "RE: The show pinks"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by oRACLe063
why dont they use functional tracks?

MIR is a functional track. I have heard that it can be one of the best.

On another note, I thought this episode of PINKS was the worst one I have ever seen!!!! Bunch of whining, and excuse making. That Civic put on a pathetic showing for what it had done to it!!!!! 20-lengths!!!! You GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS INSANE!!!!!!!!

I bet the Domestic boys are laughing thier asses off. I know I would be.

WAY TO REP THE IMPORTS

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackMagicMar-15-06 06:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#5468, "RE: The show pinks"
In response to Reply # 4

i think he meant functional as in, displaying et's and mph and stuff

*form follows function*

95greenhrcgsMar-15-06 07:20 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#5474, "RE: The show pinks"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by BlackMagic
i think he meant functional as in, displaying et's and mph and stuff

Sorry Curtis. Apparently I cant read. LOL

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackMagicMar-16-06 04:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#5486, "RE: The show pinks"
In response to Reply # 6

S'allll goood baby

*form follows function*

TeamDR1665Mar-16-06 07:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#5491, "RE: The show pinks"
In response to Reply # 7

I just love the way they have five minutes of pissing and moaning before ten seconds of actual racing.

But yeah. I had to watch the ending too.

eclipseman1999Mar-16-06 08:12 AM
Member since Jul 25th 2003
973 posts,
#5494, "RE: The show pinks"
In response to Reply # 8
Mar-16-06 08:13 AM by eclipseman1999

The civic trans am race sucked. If that civic really had 600hp and knew how to drive there is no way he would have got raped that bad. The fat kid driving the honda always had a excuse like saying someone from the other team cut the boost controller line, yeah right

Shawn
99 Eclipse RS
Hahn Stage 2,Full built bottom end with je 8:8 and eagle rods ect..

BlackMagicMar-16-06 08:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#5495, "RE: The show pinks"
In response to Reply # 9

giving imports a bad name

*form follows function*

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5459 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic