Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectThe show pinks
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=5459
5459, The show pinks
Posted by oRACLe063, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Any of u watch this?? i just watched this whiny civic owner with a "600"hp civic vs a 627hp trans am .... this is hilarious.. this kid gets ripped and whines... he bogged 2 launches... its hilarious...
5460, RE: The show pinks
Posted by bahhaha, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I watched it a couple of times but I can't stand that fag of a host that they have.
5461, RE: The show pinks
Posted by oRACLe063, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
why dont they use functional tracks?
5463, RE: The show pinks
Posted by BlackMagic, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
make it more like street racing, you can't tell if the guy let off and can't compare exactly how much you lost by etc. Makes it more interesting. But yea the host needs to shut up
5464, RE: The show pinks
Posted by 95greenhrcgs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by oRACLe063
why dont they use functional tracks?

MIR is a functional track. I have heard that it can be one of the best.

On another note, I thought this episode of PINKS was the worst one I have ever seen!!!! Bunch of whining, and excuse making. That Civic put on a pathetic showing for what it had done to it!!!!! 20-lengths!!!! You GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS INSANE!!!!!!!!

I bet the Domestic boys are laughing thier asses off. I know I would be.

WAY TO REP THE IMPORTS :(
5468, RE: The show pinks
i think he meant functional as in, displaying et's and mph and stuff
5474, RE: The show pinks
Posted by 95greenhrcgs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BlackMagic
i think he meant functional as in, displaying et's and mph and stuff

Sorry Curtis. Apparently I cant read. LOL
5486, RE: The show pinks
S'allll goood baby
5491, RE: The show pinks
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just love the way they have five minutes of pissing and moaning before ten seconds of actual racing. :rolleyes

But yeah. I had to watch the ending too.
5494, RE: The show pinks
Posted by eclipseman1999, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The civic trans am race sucked. If that civic really had 600hp and knew how to drive there is no way he would have got raped that bad. The fat kid driving the honda always had a excuse like saying someone from the other team cut the boost controller line, yeah right :owned
5495, RE: The show pinks
giving imports a bad name
5514, RE: The show pinks
Posted by ScreaminE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I hate that show. I think it really is a bunch of bullshit. All they do is argue, bitch, moan and complain and when they go to race, the guy drops his arms and.....Commericials, and when they come back to the show they backtrack 5 minutes and get back to the actual race and dont even show the whole thing.

I watched the one where the guy was racing an oldsmobile granny mobile against a rat rod. The guy in the olds was a dickhead and bitched about the actual distance of a car length. Pathetic show IMO. I'll never watch it again.
5533, RE: The show pinks
Posted by Chamuko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
shoulda had a 1g with 600awhp repping imports.
6227, RE: The show pinks
Posted by saikou, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Chamuko
shoulda had a 1g with 600awhp repping imports.

Fo realz.
6211, RE: The show pinks
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BlackMagic
giving imports a bad name

I don't know about you, but I thought my car was a domestic. That kid was giving Civic owners a bad name.
5539, RE: The show pinks
Posted by snufalufagus040, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by oRACLe063
Any of u watch this?? i just watched this whiny civic owner with a "600"hp civic vs a 627hp trans am .... this is hilarious.. this kid gets ripped and whines... he bogged 2 launches... its hilarious...

that's hilarious... i was just coming up here to post roughly the exact same thing. :P 'cept my Subject was gonna be "PINKS! Lose the race, lose your CIVIC!"

tell me, wtf is the pride in winning if the guy gave you 20 car lengths anyways? i would rather see cars at a closer level go head to head all the time. i mean, i understand the need to bargain when your car's on the line, but the whole show is more of a poker match than a race. you have to act slow if you're fast, and if you're really slow, you have to say your car just caught fire and you're missing 3 gears or some shit. :P my favorite part of the show is just the yelling matches, and watchin' everyone get heated over some BS... this episode ^ was a classic, though, just for the whining. the best real racing one i saw was this old camaro against a nova or something... can't recall, but this guy bluffed a mile about how his camaro was a POS full of 2nd hand parts... ya, right... he smoked the nova, and just kept bluffing for better terms. his car was about 500 lbs lighter, too.

6209, RE: The show pinks
Posted by DanKid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just came across a link of this episode that you guys are talking about for anyone who didn't get a chance to watch it on tv like me.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2791613315565467864&q=pinks

I don't know how a 600hp car that is lighter can lose so badly to a 627hp car that is heavier. :shrug I guess it must be the driver.
6212, RE: The show pinks
Posted by totaleklipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wow i can't believe i just wasted that time of my life watching that crap.. wow... that show can suck my nutsack.
I generated this page in 0.010055780410767 seconds, executing 7 queries.