Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5318
View in threaded mode

Subject: "What do you do for a living?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Previous topic | Next topic
ScreaminEMar-14-06 07:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5318, "What do you do for a living?"

Just seeing what everyone does here for a living and seeing how much money you guys are pulling a year (if you dont mind to tell).

I am in my third year at the UNC-Charlotte college of engineering hoping to finish up my degree in Civil Engineering soon. Hopefully I can start out in the 45-50k rang in a year or so.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Dualgen2Mar-14-06 07:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5319, "RE: What do you do for a living?"
In response to Reply # 0

I work a desk job in the service dept. at Land Rover.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WIDECLIPSEMar-14-06 07:22 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#5321, "RE: What do you do for a living?"
In response to Reply # 1

I work the retail counter in the parts dept. at Toyota. I also have 2 other jobs working security at 2 night clubs. 3 jobs and I still don't make enough for shit.

-Roman

95_ESi_PersonMar-14-06 07:40 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#5322, "RE: What do you do for a living?"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-14-06 07:42 AM by 95_ESi_Person

Grad student at Eastern Illinois University in the School of Technology.... Studying Technology Management, I should be able to get out of here next december with a nice job (and as all of my profs say) it will be in management.

40-60k start supposedly.

cougar694uMar-14-06 07:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#5323, "RE: What do you do for a living?"
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-14-06 07:49 AM by cougar694u

Network Admin (less than a year) at EG&G, Inc. at the Kelly Dist. Ctr. in SA, TX, and don't make what most people in my position do. $18.62/hr

Benefits are okay, but I like the company, atmosphere, and co-workers.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

TeamDR1665Mar-14-06 08:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#5324, "RE: What do you do for a living?"
In response to Reply # 4

I work a mindless, generic job which is as challenging as deciding which section of the Summit catalog to browse while dropping a deuce. It pays just enough to survive and maybe toss a couple bones into the DSMs. Here's to Europe in 2007.

Nine5eclipse03Mar-14-06 08:26 AM
Member since Oct 11th 2004
335 posts,
#5326, "RE: What do you do for a living?"
In response to Reply # 5

Lead teacher for school age children at a childcare, ages 5-12. Also work for family owned car lot part time, and going to college full time for Computer Designs.

Don't sell your car to 16 year olds...

95 Eclipse RS - Sold for 6k, totalled three days later
91 Dodge Stealth R/T TT - 3" exhaust w/ no cats, eurethane motor mounts, 300M unbreakable output shaft, kevlar faced clutch, turbo XS BOV, 99 3000gt front conversion, carbon fiber hood. Dyno'd at 386hp. - SOLD! for 5k
98 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 4x4 black on black.

BlizareMar-14-06 08:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#5328, "RE: What do you do for a living?"
In response to Reply # 6

Used to work as a Graphic Designer at a Speedpro Signs Franchise.

Now I just opened up my own store in town so I don't know how much I'm making

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

youkickedmydogMar-14-06 09:02 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
#5330, "RE: What do you do for a living?"
In response to Reply # 7

Full time student at a shitty comunity college trying to get a transfer to a x-ray tech school. I also work at a retail chain for boating called boaters world. I make about 12,000 a year there.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

WIDECLIPSEMar-14-06 09:31 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#5335, "RE: What do you do for a living?"
In response to Reply # 8

Oh yea, fall 07' I go back to school full time. Then it's only 2 years until law school. Should be making bank when I get out of there.

-Roman

BlackMagicMar-14-06 09:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#5336, "RE: What do you do for a living?"
In response to Reply # 9

full time engineering student at virginia tech, i've got a while to go before i start making money though

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5318 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Previous topic | Next topic